woodoot90

Spawn problem - not spawn

Server BRA1 and BRA2

Not respawn, first that message "Waiting for server response" after few minutes...

only that they can see in attach

I have the same thing. I can't move, don't have sound, hud nor gear. When I press respawn I can move around, but the sound , gear and hud are still missing. It's also in the forest for me.

I don't know how to solve it though.

Also have this problem. Spawned in forest but I am unable to move my character. No sound or hud. Anyone got any idea how to fix this please?

Mrdata, have you tried respawning? When you respawn are you able to move, but do you still have no sound and can't you see yourself in third person? If so, we might have the same problem.

Mrdata' date=' have you tried respawning? When you respawn are you able to move, but do you still have no sound and can't you see yourself in third person? If so, we might have the same problem.

[/quote']

Got the same problem..

When I try to join another server i'm getting 'waiting for server response' indefinitely.

I'm having the same issue on many servers. I think the hive servers are just overloaded.

I am getting the same. When I choose Respawn from the menu, I wait 5 seconds and I actually respawn, but I have no gear, hear no sound and I am in middle of forest with nothing but trees and grass. Tried walking around, but it seems to be an area somewhere outside of the map, where characters are being created or so. Tried many servers, same effect.

I am getting precisely this problem. I've tried to join servers 10 times today (various different servers in Aus and USA).

In every case, I get 5-15 minutes of 'Waiting for Server" on a black screen.

When I do spawn, I am completely unable to move. I can go to menu and "Respawn".

When I then respawn, I have zero gear, and all sound is disabled (except voice chat from other players). I can run around, go prone, etc, but hitting M for map brings up the map screen with no map.

I _think_ that there may also be invisible corpses from my original respawn and other players with the same problem: an icon comes up in some spots that I assume is a loot icon (a green assault rifle and clips). I can return to the same spots and the icon will pop up again in the same place.

I've also had incidences of green diamond and rank indicators appearing around me - presumably identifying the other players - but having never successfully played the mod yet, I don't know if that's normal :(

This is pretty damn frustrating - it all happens literally every time I have joined a server. Exactly the same way. There are no errors while loading the game/mod or joining servers.

Same problem for me too.

I managed to spawn once last night by the beach but then after leaving that server and joining others I had exactly the same problem as reported above.

Spawn in a forest with no HUD, no sound and unable to move.

Hit respawn and I can move but have no inventory and random hud markers (green boxes, yellow chevrons, Assault rifle and clips) appear however when you go near them they do not appear to relate to anything.

I have tried walking to two distinct directions but did not come across any distinguishing landmarks, no buildings, roads, rivers, streams etc, just trees as far as the eye can see.

I did meet another player once but he was not moving and did not respond to me in anyway. I waited around for some time to see if he would do anything but I suspect he was having the same issue as me. Other than that guy I have not met anyone else or seen anyone moving when I have spawned this way.

Its probably also worth pointing out that I didnt see a single zombie in this time either.

Can finally answere someone this thread and give us a solution? Im tired of spawning in this fucking forest!.. Jeees

have the exact same problem.

validated game files for ArmA2 CO, reinstalled DayZ, updated Battleeye.

Nothing helped.

Can I get a character reset please ?

These are standard connect problems.

The forest with no gear, and being unable to move means that you DID NOT CONNECT. Try again.

Waiting for server response is just a fact of life, right now.

Recommendation is to wait 5-10 minutes, but not less.

PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU... READ THIS

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3843

^^^^ READ THAT

L

These are standard connect problems.

The forest with no gear' date=' and being unable to move means that you DID NOT CONNECT. Try again.

Waiting for server response is just a fact of life, right now.

Recommendation is to wait 5-10 minutes, but not less.

PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU... READ THIS

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3843

^^^^ READ THAT

L

[/quote']

What the man said really... Was gonna say something but my own thread came first *boy meme: dammit *