Sign in to follow this  
Renji121

Heroes Unite

Why don't us heroes just make the Original Hero Skin from DayZ mod, plaid shirt, Cargos, and a Vest, backpack and hat. To identify heroes from Bandits. Its not like you have anything to lose, you'll die eventually to the games alpha mechanics or from another player anyway, so why not die in a hero's Uniform, marked as a friendly, I've been doing it balls to the walls with out a backpack.

Edited by Renji121
  • Like 1

I thought about re creating the hero skin but I honestly like wearing other gear that I think looks cool.  When they add tents I'll start collecting clothing to re create the hero skin but as of right now, I'd rather wear other stuff.

Besides, what's to stop a bandit from re creating the hero skin?  Wearing clothes that looks like the hero doesn't mean you are a hero.  I could recreate the bandit skin and still be a hero.  You see my point?

Edited by Skat3rat

because most bandits like their ammo, and would like to carry as much ammo as possible to kill as many players and a plaid shirt and no back pack doesn't show that.

Here, first day and I've already helped out 2 spawns. One kos-ed me accidently and actually came back to help me with some stuff in tow, and then we played for a few more hours.Then zombies killed us.

Still made a friend though.

Here, first day and I've already helped out 2 spawns. One kos-ed me accidently and actually came back to help me with some stuff in tow, and then we played for a few more hours.Then zombies killed us.

Still made a friend though.

thats good, i saw a guy in eleckro and he literally said i was the first person who didn't shoot him on sight.