Sign in to follow this  
will302

Body Despawn Time

I made an incredibly dumb move... I was bleeding out from zombies in the NW airfield and after downing them all I logged out to go eat breakfast (said to myself ill bandage when I got back on). After coming back in, to my dismay I got the long ass hourglass that lasts at least 5 minutes. I cant' bandage or do anything... all I can do is die or get a friend to come all the way up here and bandage me up which I prefer not to do. My question to the community is how long will it take for a body to despawn (mine) and if I spawned directly south of the NW airfield...say next to Balota; will I reach it in time if I take a straight shot?

Risky buisness that is, Sometimes bodies dissapear instantly still and if not probobly 20 minutes...take you atleast 30-45 to get up there.

The hourglass is just plain retarded but I always have a friend to epi me out of it.

Horay for workarounds.

All my friends are offline and i'm still debating what to do...

Hm well Ive killed myself after surviving for 5 days a few times just to enjoy gearing up.

My body has despawned in less than 30 minutes. I'd say the body is long gone. Especially being in NWA.

most of my bodies dissappear in 5 mins but bodies of enemy players i have seen for 2-3 hours O_o I would say not kill yourself airfield is a spot where people come you will 99% looted

Wait for a friend or send ur steam anme via pm i can try to help if you like to

Joemeder or anyone else who would like to help PM me or add my steam Willdogg567. Inb4bandit :/

you can make it because I've died somewhere north of the airfield before and i just piss bolted up to where my body was and i ended up getting my stuff back. then i came back to the body about 1hr later and it was still there. so i think it's different every server on how long it takes to despawn seeing as too many body lags the server