Sign in to follow this  
Novalis

Removing all loot, adding 3k+ zombies

Whatever they do in the future I really hope they won't be considerate of some players fear to lose their gear during an early access alpha.

Some people here act like they bought a final product and now they ask for more weapons, vehicles, solutions for KoS, server hopping and better gameplay etc.

The real (technical) problems the game currently has, e.g. no zombies, shall kindly be solved along the way. 

The alpha isn't there to provide us with a comfortable gaming experience until the game goes final, it's part of the game developing process where all sorts of things may be tested.

As I already said before, I wasn't dead serious with my initial post. Although I wouldn't mind If some radical tests like this (or any other form) would lie ahead of us. 

why don't we just get some zombie only servers where food and drink is disabled or reduced the need, and murder the shit out of zombies, would be great for the community to not KOS.

I thought of this one time...have starting loadout and nothing but zombie battle royale. 

but its kind of pointless with the place holder broken wallhack zombies. i dont want MORE zombies until they work on BETTER zombies. 

Remember 1.7.7? 

Edited by Doctor Zed

Well I think this would be interesting. I mean if you fire a gun in a city during the zed apocolypse you would assume there would be at least 100+ zeds on their way to you not just 3-5....