iogc_broadsword

Looking for UK survivors.

I'm more than up for this. Being ex forces (British Army for 6 years) I love this realism stuff. Would be great to get in a group and scour the lands!

Just ignore me if I start giving fire command orders when I get excited.

Steam ID - Melbo.

this sounds amazing. . Im Irish/20 and was quite an accomplished arma 2 player :) my steam name is paddyluvsbohs . . would love to get involved. I have a mike and ts3

Paddy and Melbo I have added you on Steam. Will catch you for a chat on there soon. In the mean time you may want to join our forums over at www.iogc.co.uk where most of the previous posters have started discussing the best tactics for survival and meeting places and the such.

I'm very interested in joining a group of like minded friendly survivors. My steam profile name is "Renegade0260" (without quotes).

I'll be trying DayZ this evening for the first time!

Im a survivor! Hampshire/26. Been playing a few days with some Canadian and American guys, but I get horrible lag on their servers and need some more local team mates.

Steam Id is downforlife if you want to add me.

Hello

i have been wanting to join a survivor group like this. i have some

ARMA experience, tho i mainly play Project reality. I'm 20yrs, Bournemouth UK.

steam id : reef1323

:)

Hi iv just started and need help with surviving and i dont have a great deal of arma experience either is it ok to join you guys? steam account is Artifex00

Hey,

Yeah it would be great to get a group going, I'm 23 from the Midlands, steam id: mkimbell

Hi guys, im Muffin from iOGC

If you want to get in touch, add me on steam: iOGC_TheMuffinMan

Or stop by the iOGC website

Hey, 20 years old from the UK. Would love to do some game time with you lot!

Steam ID: dementedmonkey1

Join up over at www.iogc.co.uk mate.

.-- . / .- .-. . / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / ... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- .. -. --. / ... - --- .--. / .--- --- .. -. / ..- ... / .- -. -.. / ... - .- -.-- / .- .-.. .. ...- . / -- . ... ... .- --. . / . -. -.. ...

Hi, I always play after 9pm 4 or more days a week, am 41 years old and would kill (pun intended) for the opportunity to hook up with like minded players to build an co-op encampment in the countryside. Sounds ideal.

I am also completely un-interested in player hunters and have not killed another human to date. No need to tbh. I manage to avoid them even when they are trying to hunt me lol. So far I have about 30 hours in Dayz and am self sufficient but now the game needs a new element for me having learned the basics.

PS. I have Teamspeak and have been playing since OFP. Been in clans before and hoping there is no rankings and other kind of serious clan activities just looking for fun.

Thx for consideration and let me know Cheers.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/raze1971

Hi Raze, iOGC has no ranking system were a gaming community for older gamers and a very relaxed group. See you over there

Hi Raze' date=' iOGC has no ranking system were a gaming community for older gamers and a very relaxed group. See you over there

[/quote']

thx man

Hello Broadsword, have registered on your site. Steam ID ratsh1t. I like the sound of this and would like to get involved. Speak soon.