iogc_broadsword

Looking for UK survivors.

hey im uk based im 23 and enjoy dayz more than any other game ive played my steam id is : semtexv7 feel free to add me :)

Could i also join this Clan

Looking for some people to work whit and make Chernarus a little bit safer.

And it seems you are trying to do that.

experience: had a few days of DayZ and played a little bit of the Single player

when it came out.

Steam ID: Mithic01

DayZ ingame Name: Nyx

See you on the fields of chernarus

Hi Nyx, get yourself over to the iOGC.co.uk website and register there, you will get our teamspeak details once your in.

Cheers.

there are 3 of us who also use teamspeak i am 29, my 2 mates are 25.

We are survivors of 2 days and we are hoping to sort out a "hideout" with other people so we can bring some tools, wire, etc.

We will be starting a server hopefully tomorrow if the server company gets it set up :)

steam: pbr_djsy

MuzzleRat, 33 years old here. Usually lurking about on EU5. I'm looking into doing a community type thing with a few friends myself, and also looking into renting a server.

Guys,

Were looking for players, not a server. I cant see why anyone would go to the expense of renting an arma server for DAYZ when there are so many out there. We currently run a "stock" ArmA server at iOGC.co.uk

Anyway if individual players are interested in joining our now growing group please visit our site at www.iogc.co.uk we are looking for players over the age of 18.

Cheers.

Hello any UK players want to play at 7PM GMT tonight, add me Dozzly on steam!

Will play to around 12PM!

Looking for someone to explore and gain items! and KILL SOME ZOMBIES! (AND Defend against sneaky bandits!)

hey downloading the game + mod at moment so should be on around 8-9ish tonight, im 21 and from salisbury UK.

Hi All,

Started playing solo over the weekend. Looking for some groups of UK players to team up with in game.

My steam name is Ephialties, however in game I am NICO. feel free to add me :)

Once again our group of 4 are always up for new players joining us or us joining them, we just become the owners of eu 14 (uk server) about 40ping, we will be setting up a camp/fortify it and have some nice vehicles by the end of the month with all the supplies we can get.

Intrested in meeting us?

Send me a message in steam pbr_djsy

uk_dayz_player,

Can I suggest you start your own thread instead of hijacking this one. I created this thread to bring people together within our community as I have quite clearly stated on numerous replies.

For those that have replied to this thread from my OP please go to our site and register there.

www.iogc.co.uk

For those that are outside the UK iOGC.co.uk accepts members from all over the Globe, we are a multi language group. So if you live outside the UK please don't let this stop you signing up with us.

Thanks.

i would play with you but im 17. eLuziioNs is my steam name

Hey Broadsword,

If you're still looking for more I'd like to get started with some like minded UK players. I mostly play late afternoon to the early hours of the morning so your times fit me well. I'm 21 and my steam link is steamcommunity.com/id/voldy

I did register on the website but perhaps I'm being dense as I couldn't find the TS details heh

Cheers

I'm from Belgium but have no problem with the English language!

I'm new to this mod, but I'm into arma since operation flashpoint came out!

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

my steam name: gunslingerjh

Cheers Oxysplatter, we have a great bunch of guys, were a little scattered at the moment since the re-location of the spawn points, were regrouping again though quite quickly and roaming the wastelands : )

Voldy, you should see the teamspeak details in the "Open Members" area under "New members read this", and welcome aboard, you should find all the iOGC.co.uk guys a real friendly bunch.

Gunslingerjh your more than welcome to team up with us, we have a fellow Belgian member "Shooter" although he doesn't play ArmA.

Thanks again everyone.

Had an immense amount of fun since linking up with the iOGC guys last week so if you're thinking about it I can highly recommend heading over to the forums and signing up.

I'm currently on 530 zombie kills and my survivor is still going strong with the help of these gents!

Hi

I'm very much an Arma player from Op Flashpoint through to Arma2 and now this MOD.

I'm 43 years old, quite excitable and gay. I sometimes wear heels and scream ride me daddy but apart from that I'd like to play with you (the game, don't get any weird ideas or try and touch my leg) and your gang. This is exactly the kinda tribe I've been looking for. I've got over 4000 zombie kills and an area to store my stash.

I'll PM you my Steam ID baby.

Fist me!

Bunty_Collocks,

I don't know if I should take that seriously or not, I didn't ask for details on peoples sexuality as a requirement to join up.

4000 Z's killed you must be camped (no pun intended) in a supermarket somewhere probably behind the odd shaped fruits section, popping off zombies in the cover of dark, or maybe your in a cottage or one of the many parks in Chernarus in the bushes?

Anyway if you can handle our sense of humor then go to our website and sign up.

PS

Knowbody calls me baby except Mrs Broadsword.

Bunty_Collocks' date='

I don't know if I should take that seriously or not, I didn't ask for details on peoples sexuality as a requirement to join up.

4000 Z's killed you must be camped (no pun intended) in a supermarket somewhere probably behind the odd shaped fruits section, popping off zombies in the cover of dark, or maybe your in a cottage or one of the many parks in Chernarus in the bushes?

Anyway if you can handle our sense of humor then go to our website and sign up.

PS

Knowbody calls me baby except Mrs Broadsword.

[/quote']

I'm glad you told me you are married, I feel safer around you now baby oops sorry.

PS Can I have a special section on the website for gay members?

I'm 26 and from the UK. I can play anytime from 19:00 -02:00 - my wife is a gamer so i get away with it!! interested in teamplay, but at the same time, I like to hunt bandits, very long time gamer, played almost every stealther/shooter around, including original ofp! so gives me lots of basis for badassitude. (its a word.)

add me to steam/skype tommygunn69uk (@hotmail.com for steam)

Faithwolf,

Stop by the website mate and get registered, www.iogc.co.uk I have added you on steam.

Bunty_Collocks,

There is no chance that there will be a section on the site made primarily for you as it's only gay member, regardless of you wanting to be the only gay in the community. You either want to join in just as a game player or you want to Troll, clear up what you want to do or go and look elsewhere please.

Thanks.