Sign in to follow this  
washu

Bizon ammo?

Where is it? I've played weeks and I have never, ever found any for it.

Great, so, it's practically useless in other words. How unfortunate. Thanks.

Yep, had 2 Bizon mags go missing today, I only had 2 to start off with :< I just ditched it because the only place you'll find ammo for it is at another crash site where there'll likely be another Bizon anyway

Great' date=' so, it's practically useless in other words. How unfortunate. Thanks.

[/quote']

Yeah. Fortunately, if you are someone who plays plenty and searches around a lot, Bizon ammo seems to be rather common when it comes to helicopters. Me and a friend have found about 9 magazines I think in the last 3 or 4 days. And given they're 64 shots, it's pretty decent.

Yes, found one once, fired a dozen shots and logged out to eat. Logged back in later - Mag was gone and I was sad. That Ammo could spawn more often at Military Loot spawns while the weapon itself should still be bound to rare helicopter loot.

Yes' date=' found one once, fired a dozen shots and logged out to eat. Logged back in later - Mag was gone and I was sad. That Ammo could spawn more often at Military Loot spawns while the weapon itself should still be bound to rare helicopter loot.

[/quote']

Yeah, it and FAL ammo both need to become military loots, as basically every other form of ammo is either findable or creatable from other ammo as of now. FAL ammo should be able to be made from DMR mags, as they are the same caliber. Bizon mags should just be findable.

Yep both the Bizon and Fal you are only able to get the ammo with the gun (at crashed Helos) same as PDW (but many more possible locations) I believe (but that can use any other 9mm mag). so generally if you run out of ammo dump the gun as getting more ammo will also have another gun with it, conversely you can get a great stock pile of guns but no ammo.

Yeah currently have 4 mags as we had two bizons spawn with two each. Not enough though once the fix comes in.

Yes' date=' found one once, fired a dozen shots and logged out to eat. Logged back in later - Mag was gone and I was sad. That Ammo could spawn more often at Military Loot spawns while the weapon itself should still be bound to rare helicopter loot.

[/quote']

Yeah, it and FAL ammo both need to become military loots, as basically every other form of ammo is either findable or creatable from other ammo as of now. FAL ammo should be able to be made from DMR mags, as they are the same caliber. Bizon mags should just be findable.

I like this idea perhaps mp5sd mags and 9mmSD mags could be converted to Bizon (though something would need to be done on requiring differing numbers of mags as the Bizon has an enormous clip size).

[/quote']

I like this idea perhaps mp5sd mags and 9mmSD mags could be converted to Bizon (though something would need to be done on requiring differing numbers of mags as the Bizon has an enormous clip size).

They technically do share caliber sizes, actually. It could be done like the shotgun shells, require 2 MP5 mags for a bizon mag. Seeing as MP5 ammo is rather hard to come by, at least in my experience, it wouldn't be overly plentiful either.

Im stuck with it too.. and there isn't mags anywhere (except the crash sites) .. i've abandoned the FAL S4 for the same reason. I hope rocket will add the mag conversion, in the end it uses a traditional 9mm parabellum.