Sign in to follow this  
colesadler

Looking for someone to make a cinematic intro

Im sorry, this is a lot to ask. But I am a bit of a sony vegas noob and I was wondering if someone could make me one with this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8DtD7BW6Ek

I have tried and tried, but I cannot make a good one. Calling all sony vegas junkies, please help :D. I am looking to start a youtube channel and I will credit you fully with all of this.

Thank you!

Please add me on Skype if you are interested!

If you are looking into starting a youtube channel then either way you will have to learn to edit clips, add effects etc... I would suggest to start now, and keep working on it, look for tutorials on yt there is plenty on SONY Vegas. Trust me you will see progress, within days if you work on it hard.

I know, I will have to. I am just looking for some help to make my videos more attractive when they are first viewed. If I have a shitty intro, then most people wont bother watching them.

I know, I will have to. I am just looking for some help to make my videos more attractive when they are first viewed. If I have a shitty intro, then most people wont bother watching them.

Best option is too learn yourself or pay to have an intro made for you

You don't really need fancy intros or flashy effects to make people watch you. You first need to learn how to keep your videos interesting and entertaining. Check this guy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__Oy3QdB3d9_FHO_XG1PZg

No flashy intros or effects its just him being himself. And look how many subscribers he's got.

Edited by raynor009

I suggest you learn how to use Final Cut Pro.

I am really good with final cut pro as I took a class, I just don't have a mac

Just start looking up tutorials and such on Youtube. Asking someone to do it for you is a long shot, and learning it is going to help in the long run.