Sign in to follow this  
(TMW) Marion Mic

Difference: Pristine VS Worn Baseball Cap

Hi there,

In case you didn't know the difference between Pristine and Worn Baseball cap, well there it is. Since I am Pristine item collector, I also love, that my character looks good. But with that M4 logo on Pristine Baseball Cap I am little bit confused. Actually, Worn Baseball Cap (for me) looks better w/o that logo. But on the other hand, It would be nice, it here would be more variants of logos on this kind of Cap, like some king of a "Medic" logo on it^^.

Anyway, there is the difference, since picture on dayz wiki isn't good enough.

EDIT: I have just figured out, that these Baseball Caps are actualy two different tipes. So, I believe, there can be found Pristine Black Baseball Cap w/o Logo.

Worn:

2013-12-3000003.jpg

Pristine:

2013-12-3000002.jpg

Edited by (TMW) Marion Mic

Do you base this conclusion on 2 diffrent items or are you 100% sure that you cannot find a pristine baseball cap without that logo.

Im pretty sure the logo doesnt dissapear when someone shoots you in the head.

Do you base this conclusion on 2 diffrent items or are you 100% sure that you cannot find a pristine baseball cap without that logo.

I am not completely sure indeed, since I still haven't foud all the different Baseball Caps in game^^. But if I look to DayZ Wiki: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Baseball_Cap, than I can see that logo also on the other colored Baseball Cap.

Im pretty sure the logo doesnt dissapear when someone shoots you in the head.

It will definetely dissapear if someone shoots you in the head, since Baseball Cap will go from Pristine to Ruined. And in Ruined condition it doesn't have logo at all. But, I didn't test this yet ^^.

My last baseball cap was worn or damaged... had the CMMG logo.  :huh:

As long as it was not Pristine. That's interesting info. Thank you.