Sign in to follow this  
Roshi (DayZ)

Some building variation...

Firstly, let me say that I reckon the map looks a ton better than in the mod - really like the town centres in particular.

However, would be great if some of the bigger buildings especially - fire stations, police stations, hospitals etc - had a little variety added. At the least some variation in furniture, blood stains, plants etc, but preferably things like different rooms accessable or even some difference in floor plan. Would be awesome for immersion if the map designers have some time on there hands. 

Keep up the fantastic work - this game has so much potential!

Would be nice to see. I'm happy that we can finally go inside of pretty much every building this time around. Once they iron some other stuff out, maybe they will go further into building interiors at least.

I agree with this entirely,luckily it is beginning to happen with the new areas and the prison things that are popping up, I would like to see bigger and more populated hospitals and fire stations with vehicle bays with ambulances and appliances

Also would be cool to have a few more specific shops e.g. camping shop, book shop, clothing stores - that kinda thing.

I'd also like to see different textures for each type of house. It'd be nice not always knowing that I can find a bunch of X in the two story red brick house.

Yeah it's true that the current buildings are kinda dead inside, maybe they'll put some furniture in the buildings later?

Overall I'm 100% satisfied with the current map. Something that would be great too would be ruined cars all over the streets, like in The Last of Us...

Expand the fire station! Make a police station or kiosk. I don't like finding military loot in what is supposed to be a fire hall.