Prof. Awesome

Zeds -> Animation and movement!

Hello guys,

i want to talk about the Zeds and how hard it is to shoot them, there a two big problems...

- The running animation is so laggy and weird, which makes it incredible hard to hit them while the run towards you.

- if they stand in front of u the have a pretty bad hit animation, its not smooth at all, it looks like the hit animation consists of 3 pictures:

1.standing

2.bend over

3. hit!

Its hard to explain, what i mean! But the dont move liquid!

Sometimes they even port some meter towards you!

In combination with low FPS!(which i have every time even though my PC is by far good enough for the game)!

Am I the only one who waits almost everytime until the come in punch/bite range before shooting them?

I mostly talk about the running Zeds here, frogger hard but possible to hit, crawler are fine !:)

Yes, this is the way dayz is. There are some limitations because of the arma 2 engine it uses. They are working on it however. They have also made some great improvements and will only get better as time comes, naturally.

All we can actually do is wait for the fixes, for now we have to just come with it and carry on giving feedback so rocket can fix that shit.