Sign in to follow this  
fourhoesinatree

My transition from friendly to psychopath!!!

Now Transition back to a nice friendly person, who can actually contribute to the rebuilding of Chernarus.

Yeah, I play friendly with one group of friends and bandit with another group.  I tried to introduce the two groups together but that didn't work out to well!!

This is a great example of the enough is enough mentality. " I've tried to be nice, I've tried to be friendly, but all I get it killed. Enough is enough, I shall now start doing the killing "  This is why KoS is so rife, it only takes one player to perpetuate kill on sight. It will take an army to stop it. An army of the civilized. 

I ever kos I never run up to a twitchy guy with a gun shouting friendly..

But I understand the video, I doubt you have "changed" it's the theme of the video :)

Edited by Desryachri

I just wanted to post something that we all can relate too! I still am friendly for the most part... Even as I made this video I meet a few good people! they just didn't make that video cause it wasn't about meeting friendly people... They are still out there and its about even I would say.  For every bandit I meet one nice person! I can't wait to see how this game grows... Either way I will be surviving!