Sign in to follow this  
webspider

DayZ PS4 Release?

Hello Survivors.

In June 2013 Rocket said he was interested in releasing the game for Sony's PlayStation 4 and he would look into that after releasing the DayZ alpha for PC.

I would like to know if the devs have been discussing this topic lately and if not I would like them to do so and then announce a possible PS4 release either in this thread or in the announcement section.

I just bought a PS4 and DayZ is one of my favourite games so I would really like to play it on my PS4.

• Like 1

Don't count on it atleast not for years.

Judging by the state of the pc version it has a long long long way to go before its even close to being considered finished.

Yeah, development hasn't even started as far as I know, it's not gonna be for a good couple years.

It will take about a year to leave alpha, which leaves beta for another what? Six months? Then another couple months of minor updates I presume, and then they might start developing for consoles, at which point it'll probably take a certain amount of months before they can give a date. Rocket said that the more interest there is for the game, the more time they'll get to put into the game. Quite sure that mark has been reached already, tbh. Also, the team doesn't like giving dates anymore.

For some unclear... mysterious... probably way over our head, incomprehensible reason. I'ma join the two-years-from-now-crowd.

God, cross platform please! The tears! The PC sale numbers!

Edited by Ratiasu

What's with people asking the devs to personally address their questions on their first post lately? They don't even answer the 1k posters.  <_<  lol

Rocket answered mine :P   CONSOLES Blahhh, will never happen . Rocket said alot of things at those Exhibitons that well know he was just unable to say no to any question asked. ' Rocket will the ability to turn your house Lights on and Off and Start your Lawn Mower be available in the SA"  Rocket not wanting to say no says " Not in the Initial release, but its something we are surely looking at for a later Date " He said this 100's of times