Sign in to follow this  
earthmonster

How to deal with a Bandit...

heya heyas,

So we have rope in the game and I am a fan of the death penalty. Is it me or has anyone else noticed the abundance of trees in Chenarus?  A public hanging in Cherno Square advertised by server message of time would be fantastic. Just makes me wonder in order to change server message you have to do a restart so will this kill a player currently handcuffed? 

This also makes me miss the Church bells in cities, church bells make for a fantastic backdrop to a squirming bandit gasping for life as he hangs from his/her neck. (no I wont fashion the noose to break the neck.)

EM

• Like 3

Hanging was the second idea that flashed in my mind, when I saw the rope.

KOS'd to much?

I usually die from bugs atm, falling, glitched at Rify. Only one death to another player so far. I have killed 4 people so far, all done to protect myself when spooked. =)

The hanging idea comes from the one death, a guy camping freshies at Balota got me picking up a water bottle. 

I usually die from bugs atm, falling, glitched at Rify. Only one death to another player so far. I have killed 4 people so far, all done to protect myself when spooked. =)

The hanging idea comes from the one death, a guy camping freshies at Balota got me picking up a water bottle.

You have to relax. I bet half those players you killed didn't even know you were there.

But yes bandits deserved to be hanged.

I think one step darker would be actually hanging them from the Church bells, and their swinging bodies make the bells ring.   :beans:

edit: I could have sworn I saw that in a movie once...

Edited by Apple Monster
  • Like 1

Whoever the guy was that just KOS'd me while i was trying to play hero in Balota should have to do that naked