Ts Name: ShiftyZz

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): 1yr+

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : I will do what ever role is nessary to help me team and keep everyone alive

Previous clans (not needed):

Reason for Choosing This Clan: I looking for a clan with a group of well trusted people that will be respect to me and I will be respectful back and able to get on with everyone in the clan.

Looking for a people to play DayZ standalone Serious or Non Serious 

Ts Name: Pumpya

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): New to Dayz standalone played since it was released 

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Any role Need

Reason for Choosing This Clan: want to learn more and think it will be much more fun playing with other people

Ts Name: THE WUMPUS

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): 36 hours within about a week.

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Supreme Stocker of Beans and other medical goodness

Reason for Choosing This Clan: I honestly thought this was a group based on the comic book character, still seems like it would be interesting.

Ts Name: Yuuta.oak

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): SA - 41 hours, not sure about the Mod.

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Medic or Sniper, but I'm fine with any role.

Reason for Choosing This Clan: I want to be part of a group and enjoy the game with it.

We are a brand new clan that is dedicated to providing a mature and fun dayz community.

We offer...

- teamspeak 

- community of mature and fun members

- possible private server in the future (If community grows)

Please fill out the application below then join the teamspeak.  (wolverinegaming.teamspeak3.com)

Ts Name:

Experience in Dayz (Time Played):

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) :

Reason for Choosing This Clan:

Hey,I would love to join this clan :)

Ts Name:Imperian

Experience in Dayz (Time Played):0(This does not mean I do not know the basics of the game,lets just say I have spent alot of time on youtube :/)

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..):  I have always been an assault fighter,although I wanted to try a scout :)

Reason for Choosing This Clan:I didnt get the game,but I am getting it really soon,and I want a cool start to it,I am really friendly and like to help out!

Edited by imperian_man

Hey,I would love to join this clan :)

Ts Name:Imperian

Experience in Dayz (Time Played):0(This does not mean I do not know the basics of the game,lets just say I have spent alot of time on youtube :/)

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..):  I have always been an assault fighter,although I wanted to try a scout :)

Reason for Choosing This Clan:I didnt get the game,but I am getting it really soon,and I want a cool start to it,I am really friendly and like to help out!

accepted check your inbox for ts info

Ts Name: ShiftyZz

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): 1yr+

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : I will do what ever role is nessary to help me team and keep everyone alive

Reason for Choosing This Clan: I looking for a clan with a group of well trusted people that will be respect to me and I will be respectful back and able to get on with everyone in the clan.

Looking for a people to play DayZ standalone Serious or Non Serious 

accepted

Ts Name: Pumpya

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): New to Dayz standalone played since it was released 

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Any role Need

Reason for Choosing This Clan: want to learn more and think it will be much more fun playing with other people

Accepted the clan is not over btw

Ts Name: THE WUMPUS
Experience in Dayz (Time Played): 36 hours within about a week.
Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Supreme Stocker of Beans and other medical goodness
Reason for Choosing This Clan: I honestly thought this was a group based on the comic book character, still seems like it would be interesting.

Accepted the clan is not over btw

Ts Name: Yuuta.oak

Experience in Dayz (Time Played): SA - 41 hours, not sure about the Mod.

Possible Role in Community (medic,scout, etc..) : Medic or Sniper, but I'm fine with any role.

Reason for Choosing This Clan: I want to be part of a group and enjoy the game with it.

accepted the clan is not over btw