Sign in to follow this  
Bipaular

Full stomach , ate loads of beans & tuna. Black and grey screen.

So i've been playing for 2-3 hours and have a decent amount of food & water , and also plenty of rags to stop any bleeding.

My screen is completley black and white , i've drank plenty of water and ate plenty of nutrients like beans and tuna but the screen is still completely black and white.

Any ideas?

i know there are lots of threads that cover this on google but all just say eat and drink and wait but i've done this and nothing has happened.

Do you have a colour monitor?

LOL.

@OP : wipe your wounds with alcohol

EDIT : also eat/drink untill it says "healthy"/"healing" in the inventory screen.

Edited by Weparo

This not confirmed although i heard certain masks or head gear are bugged in a way that it drains your blood over time.

So i've been playing for 2-3 hours and have a decent amount of food & water , and also plenty of rags to stop any bleeding.

My screen is completley black and white , i've drank plenty of water and ate plenty of nutrients like beans and tuna but the screen is still completely black and white.

Any ideas?

i know there are lots of threads that cover this on google but all just say eat and drink and wait but i've done this and nothing has happened.

I had this as well - basically keep on eating/drinking until you're about to throw up and then sit in a nice warm place for 10-20mins and you'll gradually see the colour come back, also it'll say 'Healthy' where it says hungry/thirsty, not sure if that appears before the colour comes back though. It's a bit hit or miss

Eating and drinking enough is your only option if you don't have a friend who could help you with an IV. If you don't have the 'healing' status yet, you didn't eat/drink enough yet. See vid in my sig for more details.

• Like 1

My friend had this problem, he ate all his food he had (alot) then went Cherno fountain and spammed drink water until he was full, then waited about half hours time and he was almost back to normal :-)