Sign in to follow this  
WhiteySD

Bored

Looking for people to play with, this games pretty boring when you're playing by yourself........ Oh, I'm also really really really lost .... I don't have the slightest clue how to go about reading the map, so I've just been wandering aimlessly most of the day.  I think I might be near Devils Castle? I can't be 100% sure though, anyways, pm me or something.

Looking for people to play with, this games pretty boring when you're playing by yourself........ Oh, I'm also really really really lost .... I don't have the slightest clue how to go about reading the map, so I've just been wandering aimlessly most of the day.  I think I might be near Devils Castle? I can't be 100% sure though, anyways, pm me or something.

first if you don't have a compass, locate which direction you're looking in. The clouds go east so you can judge directions from that. Head south until you reach the coast and then head along the coast until you reach chernogorsk or elektrozavodsk. That should solve you being lost and should also get you some action from the resident bandits waiting for some action also.

If you want I can join you. I'm up near NWAF, getting bored too. I'm planning to move east towards Berezino slowly

Get a book, there are plenty in game. Surprisingly this game made want to read books Lel :D

I would say look at the sun, it should rise in the east and set in the west, but it seemed to be in the south earlier lol

If you want I can join you. I'm up near NWAF, getting bored too. I'm planning to move east towards Berezino slowly

You guys are getting bored already ? , it does help if you have people to play / loot with 

• Like 1

do you have problem reading the internet-map? or the ingame map: for the ingame map: if you want to open it, drag it in a quickslot and then hit the number of that slot.

I'd jump on but you guys might get intimidated with my Bear Grylls like navigating, plus I drink my own piss and yes...I share.

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 1

This is a trap. He is trying to get you to devils castle so his group can snipe at you, he has already done it to me.

Dont dooo iiittt.

This is a trap. He is trying to get you to devils castle so his group can snipe at you, he has already done it to me.

Dont dooo iiittt.

I'd take them all out with a stick anyway.

• Like 1

Hahah if you guys wanna meet up or something add me on Steam WhiteySD, I've got a tonne of gear I can flog off on you guys so I can open up some more room in my inv.   Just pm me when you add me on steam and let me know you're from the forums.