Sign in to follow this  
robnicol96

Mosin vs. M4A1 - THE DEBATE

Most of the time you will have to shoot running targets and bolt action rifle just not gonna do it as good as automatic gun.

Lead the target a bit like you would if you were shooting skeet with a shotgun.

I like the M4 for close range, but I hate the recoil on it...if we can have so many modules on the M4 why not give us a front grip/stubby grip for more stability and have a fire selector to shoot of one round at a time.

I mean it's nice to tap the mouse button and hope it shoots of one round, but like in RL the M4 has a fire selector..so lets also include that PLZ.

but the discussion about Mosin vs. M4 is not really to be made, since it's an Alpha and 2nd it's like compairing apples with pears. Sure you can use the Mosin for close range if you lose the scope. They did it in WW2 so you could do it in here as well, but I rather have a Mauser K98, M1 Garand or M24 instead   ;)

you can use short butt for cbq, another grip (but i saw only 2), silencer and deploy bipod - look at screenshots on previous page. I haven't got any problems with recoil

Edited by zTEOz

Since ive always wished to attach scopes and stuff to my Enfield in the mod, the Mosin is a godsent for me! I love that gun.

Unfortunately i tend to stumble upon:

123 Handguns

15425 M4's

before i find 1 Mosin.

And i check everything! :lol: Its a shame really.

If you do not have any personal preference though, take the M4.

Its more "all-rounded" than the Mosin, and you can get alot of attachments for it that are really handy. Flashlights, Silencers etc.

Edited by Conzolax