ianramos

"You are dead" message delay + effects.

The  "you are dead" message is showing instantly as you are shot... well, it bring realism so you can never know what your enemy went/did/etc, but are TOO much instantly for non-leathal shots.

What I mean is... this system is pretty cool for lethal shots like a headshot. But it could have a "delay" when you take a shot to the leg/arms/non-lethal body parts. I think a changing into the weapons damage and how it works would do it, like making a max and a minimum damage for each weapon. If the shot is detected at a non-leath, the damage could be closer to the minimum amount. If it was at a lethal body part: closer to the maximum/insta kill.

Example: you take a headshot = instantly "you are dead message", no sound, black screen, how it is now.

Example 2: you take 15 shots at your legs/arms but didn't hit your chest or your head/other lethal shot: very thin sound, an 40/30% blind screen and some delay to die for low blood cuz of bleeding.

I don't maybe I am just talking about useless shit.

Edited by #Knight
  • Like 1

I have had an idea like this before.

Let's say the M4 does 3000 damage. That would be 4 hits to kill in the chest. 

Then you're hit in each arm. You don't loose blood for being shot. You loose blood for bleeding. 

Even though you bandage, the bleeding will continue, just not as much per second.

And obviously, to make it fair, if you're hit in the chest you loose blood faster.

Being hit in the heart, neck and brain would still be instant kills.

Sorry for almost taking over your topic. I'm just trying to add some other things :D

Sorry for almost taking over your topic. I'm just trying to add some other things :D

i knew it . your doing it again ... cant take you nowhere ! jk.btw

when i dispatch my pray id prefer it not talking to be from beyond the grave , especially after i have the gag in place .

I have had an idea like this before.

Let's say the M4 does 3000 damage. That would be 4 hits to kill in the chest. 

Then you're hit in each arm. You don't loose blood for being shot. You loose blood for bleeding. 

Even though you bandage, the bleeding will continue, just not as much per second.

And obviously, to make it fair, if you're hit in the chest you loose blood faster.

Being hit in the heart, neck and brain would still be instant kills.

Yeah, that's a pretty nice idea. I think they should review this system.