Dchil

357 Magnum, What does it look like?

Nah, put a Deagle in the game then you'll have a real hand cannon.

Magnums are meh.

You do know that the most common desert eagles are in 357 and 44 magnum, right? and the 50 action express round that the 50 cal degal uses is just a 44 mag widened to fit the .50 cal bullet? No real noticeable difference in power from the 357 and 44 mag variants, and you'd be better off with a 44 instead of a 50 because of ammo cost and availability. 

Also, deagles stovepipe like a bitch if you don't use them right. Most common problem with 'em, according to the many aussie shooters who have one and the rest of the internet. I'd rather have a peacemaker than a deagle.

.44 mag is so much fun.  My buddies and I go out to shooting often.  One time my friend brought his 44 and I bought a big watermelon.  One round of .44 mag from about 8 feet away caused one of the best watermelon explosions I have ever seen.

I heard that the 357 and speed loaders are in the experimental servers and that you can still log into normal servers with the experimental  update, so i went f*ck it and clicked yes in steam for the experemental update.

Will update this thread with more pics if i find one.

Bohemia's professional development team have been working on the 357 since the standalone was announced.

Here's a picture of it in the upcoming patch

500px-DD44_Dostovei.jpg

Legit as fuck.

Here's mine - it looks as if the description text isn't done yet, and it rotates wrong (the axis runs through the grip, so you can rotate it off the screen):

7o8p.jpg

pypv.jpg

It makes a cute reloading ammunition when you stick rounds into it. With only 17 bullets I haven't fired it. It should be more powerful than the FX45 and I imagine it should blind you at night but whether it is and does is another matter.

In the hand it looks a little bit like the revolver from Operation Flashpoint (although that was a Smith & Wesson):

800px-OFPRevolver-2.jpg

Edited by AshleyP

This

Q6EFi19.png

I...I need new pants.

Edited by Pandema

Here's mine - it looks as if the description text isn't done yet, and it rotates wrong (the axis runs through the grip, so you can rotate it off the screen):

7o8p.jpg

pypv.jpg

It makes a cute reloading ammunition when you stick rounds into it. With only 17 bullets I haven't fired it. It should be more powerful than the FX45 and I imagine it should blind you at night but whether it is and does is another matter.

In the hand it looks a little bit like the revolver from Operation Flashpoint (although that was a Smith & Wesson):

800px-OFPRevolver-2.jpg

The S&W 686 has that lug like the Python does. I loved OFP I played that over 10 years ago.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211075141 Have one now too! Such a shame these iconic revolvers aren't made by Colt anymore as of about 2003-2005 because of the labor these semi-custom revolvers take to produce. The craftsmen who made these are long gone and if I could find Pythons like this game in real life I'd make a killing selling them because today these are very sought after and collectible. They usually go for 1500 to 3000 FRN I am very lucky to own one been told so too.

Edited by ☠Pred@tor☠