F4tal3rror

Hack in-game (Laying character following players, teleporting themselves and others)

Hi guys, just wanting to report a hack.

I was at balota with some friends, we saw someone run into the 2 story military building (not air control tower), and followed him.

Then there was a laying down character following one of my friends in mid air (about chest height) and local mic chat playing "it's raining it's pouring" in a child's voice.

Then I was shot by a mozen by someone who wasn't there previously (we swept the  area), apparently there was suddenly about 5 people suddenly in the area, fully armed, one of my friends was teleported into another character, died, and the other friend was teleported into the middle of the ocean, isn't sure what way to swim to get to shore, or how to suicide.

Server IP: 119.252.190.37:2702

Server Dayz Version: 113860

Time: (approximately) 17:00 (+10gmt)

Edited by F4tal3rror
  • Like 1

... the first part is logical, considering most people camp balota and NWAF, I was in a group of 6 that were there, doesn't mean we hack. Also, I've seen people on the ground running too,. Its a glitch. You can snipe the Air control tower easily with a mosin also btw. I have no clue about the other part.

Hacks are rampant, just gotta deal with it until the development starts back up after holidays and Dean fixes these issues.

• Like 1

They also could have server hopped onto you.Me and some buddies were at NWAF pinned in a hanger by a couple guys and they server hopped ran into the hanger logged back into our server and shot us all from behind.

Edited by skeeterslint

I'm familiar with server hopping etc, but it wasn't. he was close enough that i would have heard his gun reload when he logged in.

It's the first hack i've came across since coming to standalone, I'm not too concerned, just reporting it so that hopefully they read the server logs, and block what ever exploit/vulnerability was used.

• Like 1