Sign in to follow this  
jomax

Fashion medical splints for broken bones

I don't know what is going on lately,but i keep getting my leg broken and miles away from any hospital to loot.I think with the proper tools in your tool bar,you should be able to fashion a medical splint and wear it for a temporary fix until you can get some morphine.

Just a thought,as the bones are breaking as if calcium has never entered my system lol.

Nice. Maybe wood + 1 bandage? You would be able to walk again, but not run..

Hatchet + tree = crutch

wood + bandage would never make a splint that would allow you to walk.

But you would have to use some resources that are not infinitely available. Just hatchet + tree is too easy.

I think it should at least get you up to walk speed.Also it would help if more morphine spawned outside of hospitals,maybe in general stores or something.Breaking your leg this easy is far beyond realistic,i mean a swipe from a zombie at full blood can break it.I understand if you fell from a certain height or ran down a steep incline or something,but this is far too much.

A bandage and some wood would make sense for sure to fashion one up.Either that or throw some milk in the loot mix so we have our calcium :)

I cant believe i spent 5 hours crawling the other day to get to morphine,luckily i had a friend on who went to berizino for me.