Sign in to follow this  
FiVeosix

Game timewarps and freezes?

This has recently started happening to me - the game pulls me back 5 min in the past "in game" and then freezes on me - i have to alt f4 or use system task manager to end program??

I've tried mutiple things to try and narrow it down and better understand it but it dosnt seem to help and i dont know whats causing it.

#Have killed my self

#have stayed in same spot for the duration of the timewarp (5min same spot - game still froze)

#Have tried looting things (since game resets it self to what it was 5min in the past i start with nothing or what i had when i spawned)

#Know its a server side problem as people can see me running/walking/punching/looting within the 5 min timeframe that i have.....

Anyone got any idea on how to fix this? I have already logged over 50 hours in this game but this is the first time this happens.

I think its due to the server not communicating with the hive.

Have you tried reconnecting. This seems to help sometimes you have to do it a few times. Just do it when you notice the warping.

I think you misunderstood 

I play fine for 5ish min - then the game WARPS me back to my starting position (5min ago) and the game freezes - i can't reconnect - i can't look up or down or do anything - the game itself is frozen which forces me to alt+f4 or end process at times.

I've reconnected to multiple servers and all the same....