Sign in to follow this  
Metcallf

UK Players Teamspeak

Hey, there's 4 of us playing standalone at the moment, we've all played the mod ect, if any solo players UK are looking for a group or a teamspeak to use feel feel to jump into ours.

eurots5.gamespeak.com:9271

Edited by Metcallf

Why do soooo many people want to use TeamSuck3? Why can't you organize what server and a rendezvous location out of the game (that amount of meta is fine), and then turn CheatSpeak off and use the games already provided directional VOIP, or loot some walkie-talkies and use that instead of taking an unfair advantage over honest players?!

Why do soooo many people want to use TeamSuck3? Why can't you organize what server and a rendezvous location out of the game (that amount of meta is fine), and then turn CheatSpeak off and use the games already provided directional VOIP, or loot some walkie-talkies and use that instead of taking an unfair advantage over honest players?!

Just because you aint got no friends no need to hate on people who use teamspeak

• Like 1

Just because you aint got no friends no need to hate on people who use teamspeak

It's not an issue of having friends; there's 3 people I like to play DayZ with, plus a few transients that I occasionally meet up with. We don't use CheatSpeak and we do just fine.

Am i meant to care? Title clearly says for UK playing wanting to use a teamspeak, not Americans wanting to moan, so how about ignore the thread?

Umm,I don't think using as you call it "Teamsuck3" is considered cheating. Games already provided VOIP for people you don't know so they won't KOS...not because using "Cheatspeak"  is cheating. TS3 is okay to use. Argue at me about it ((which you probably will.)) But I don't really see an issue with TS3