SkipSkippy

Jails, Old psychiatric hospitals, and Better Farms.

I would really love to see those three (And maybe even more) of those type of building. The main reason I would like to see those is because then people can try to take it over as a camp and other people could attempt to maybe raid them, sort of like The walking dead.

The Jail: The jail could have Cells that lock, a Wardens office, an armory, a cafeteria, a medic station, basement, a courtyard, and watch towers. Also it could be gated and fences but the fences can be run over by trucks and bigger vehicles. It would also be nice to get a big group and make it like a base and have to defend it from zombies and raiders. The cells that lock would also add to taking people hostage.

​Psychiatric hospital/Mental hospital: Pretty much the same idea as the jail but it would be there to make Dayz have more than one major place like this it could also have loot like Straitjackets. The rooms could also be used like the jail cells.

Better Farms: It would also be nice to have better farms, with a farm house, barn, and Open fields that you can watch for zombies and players from the Farm house windows with a sniper or binoculars. Also maybe add a gardening system and then the fields can be used for food.

The main reason I would really like to have these three types of building is to add huge places that people can take over or run in them and actually have to explore the place for supplies. It would also make being friendly and forming groups a lot more worth it so you can attempt to take it over or raid it for supplies. I know these ideas aren't really perfect but I would like to know what other people think of them. Also the "New" map still feels more like an old boring place rather than a Zombie infested place. It still feels like an Arma II map but with zombies.

Edited by SkipSkippy