Sign in to follow this  
gybin

Player IDs

Sup, yo.

I've recently noticed the leaderboards, but have no idea how I'm supposed to go about finding myself on it. Essentially my question is how in the hell do I find my player ID?

I just manually found myself on the leaderboard. You can edit the URL to jump to large page numbers and find yourself on the kills leaderboard pretty easily. It's not fast but you only have to do it once.

and to anyone that's lost... if you know your player ID you can see stats at

http://dayzmod.com/character/display.php?char=

I was asking about this last night but no-one replied, the time played by my character seems way off, like .. a day off so not quite sure how accurate some of the stats are.

To find your Player ID, Load up the game, go into "Profile". There's a number on that screen. That is your Player ID :)

I don't know about time played but the kills seem to be very up-to-date. I played a few hours ago and the numbers match.

To find your Player ID' date=' Load up the game, go into "Profile". There's a number on that screen. That is your Player ID :)

[/quote']

I tried that along side the link provided by Nil, but it just goes to an empty screen. I guess the servers handle player ID's differently from the one linked intrinsically with our profiles.

ah, it is indeed different. Then maybe the only way is to find your character on the leaderboard manually (as I suggested in my first post).