Sign in to follow this  
NoobAnon

NoobAnon.com Gaming

Hello Survivors

Our server is finally back online, however we have changed IP's due to a massive, seemingly never ending DDoS attack.

Our new IP is listed in my signature.

We restart every 4 hours, at restart it is 4PM, so you get approximately 2 hours of daylight and 2 hours of night.

We have a website also listed in case you have any problems or complaints you want to take up with myself.  If you feel that you need to, then you can report them here.

We are NOT operated by a clan or group that plays together, most of the admin team are made up of solo players, but if you feel as though one is being abusive please report it on here or to myself on our forums, or via a private message.  For right now, you shouldn't even notice an admins presence because server restarts are taken care of automatically and we don't have access to much else to confirm or deny suspicious activity.

Our server is located in Central US out of Kansas City.

We have a TeamSpeak 3 Server holding up to 75 people.  It is open to the public, although, if you would like we can setup a passworded channel for a group that you have.  Just ask on our forums and we can get you setup.  The server is noobanon.typefrag.com port 60140

We do plan to have prizes and giveaways when tracking of statistics in game is available.

We do not encourage KoS on our server, and most of the admin team are not bandits.  We do however think that KoS and Bandits are a part of the game, so don't expect us to put a stop to it, we just do not engage in that activity.  We do not take sides and we do not kick, even to make room for ourselves.  We pride ourselves on having an equal opportunity gaming server.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 2

Then my job is done.  We can all now enjoy world peace.

Yea, apologies, the host has been having some issues.  We are trying to get it figured out, it seems our "online" time has been rather shoddy here lately.  I am going to check into the lack of night time and see if I can figure out what is going on.  Perhaps the starting hour got moved back earlier than it should have been.

The server should be back up again now, I know your post was from a week ago, although the problem happened again today.  Just letting you know it is infact back online.  I am awaiting a response from the host on the daylight/night issue, because our server is set to the proper time to include some nighttime before restart.

To me it seems, af if it would start erlier then 4pm. So it get very close to night time..

Thank you for the info, the host says it seems to be working correctly.  This weekend I will change it to a slightly later start time and see if we get more night.

So, after some time waiting on a response, we were told that it appeared to be functioning properly.  So...  We set the server start time 1 more hour ahead, please let me know if this solves the issue so we have some day and some night as I rarely have the time to play for more than 30 minutes or so here and there right now.

We are also looking for admins at different times, so we can have someone around to restart the server if it crashes and doesn't come back up.  We do have an automated system to restart the server in the event of a crash, but sometimes having to wait 5-15 minutes on the automated system to catch it can be highly distressing to players, so having an admin online during those crashes would be nice.

We are not in a rush for admins right now as there isn't much admins are capable of right now, but we would like to have a good team by the time the game in close to completion.

If you are interested, send me a private message and I will respond as quickly as I can.

We have again fixed the "time setting" on our server, so it should now be starting at 5PM again allowing some day and some night every 4 hours.  We also attempted to reset our "restart scheduler" so that it "should" once again be restarting every 4 hours.

We would like to remind everyone having problems with admin abuse that our server is a fun and fair place to play.

We would also like to know if people would prefer to remove third person view, or change the server to hardcore mode, which also disables third person.

• Like 1