Sign in to follow this  
dulix11

Most unsuccessful would-be murderers?

My first expedition into the new Cherno, I headed for the fire station, I stop for a drink and notice another player outside the door. I tell him in direct not to move but I guess its kinda hard to take a guy in a grinning wolf mask seriously, he disappeared, and I knew that he would be coming around the back. 

And just as I get out the door, Captain Wasteallofmybullets begins firing in the most epileptic show of attempted murder I've ever seen. He only had about 8 bullets in the M4 he was using, and all of them hit the ground. A complete waste, he tried hiding around the wall to equip his axe and I shot him in the chest from about 2 meters away with the Mosin. He died, and I imagine he would be pretty pissed, he had a lot of decent gear.

You guys had anyone fail entirely at killing you?

Just about an hour ago, I ran into a squeaker in Balota with an M4.

He tells me to put away my crowbar and strip off my gear, so naturally I take it out and run after him. Mr. Mouse fires a few rounds at me as I begin sprinting towards him but he cannot hit for shit. I then chase him across the Balota airfield and he just completely misses every shot he fires. His 3 or so friends are at the buildings southward of the airstrip and start firing at me as well. I just turn around and serpentine to Cherno, never taking a single bullet.

It was the saddest attempt at murder I've ever witnessed.

Edited by EncryptedCode
  • Like 1

Just spawned near balota airfield and hit the tent site at night. (First time being there by the way) Decide it was to dark to look for items so turn on my flashlight, suddenly start hearing a "get on the ground" like twice and then he appeared in my flashlight beam with an M4 in his hands but not pointed at me. I turn around aim myself at the door, shutoff the flashlight and run outside and break into another direction as I put the flashlight away and then sprint around the tents blindly while hearing the guy unload the entire clip at I don't know where since none of the bullets came anywhere near me, probably shooting straight out the tent in the direction I had headed. I then went prone under a tree waited a little bit and after not hearing anything logged off for the night.

I was in the small town to the west of NW airfield exploring. I enter one of the small houses, then out of no where, the guy with a fire ax barrels through the door swinging his ax and yelling, "let me AX you a question!" After getting hit once, I whip around and pump him full of 5.56 until he drops. Then 2 more to the head just to make sure.

• Like 3

Yes, this dude tried to unload his M4 on me, I hit him the the face with my axe. 

Same here i swear i must of DE-synced that player couldn't hi the side of a barn to save his live ;)

I was semi afk prone and a guy with a small knife came up behind me distracted by the asshats who decided to grace me with their presence he shanked me. Ohhellno.jpg got up hit him with my wrench, instant k.o! I then bled out cause I didn't know to rip up my shirt

Other day I decided to hang out in Elecktro all night. It was fun, talked to some people, got shot at, the usual. Anyway, after I talked to some guy at the well beside the church, I took off for a while and got thirsty again. Upon returning to the well I saw someone still there so I said "hey, you're still here? wow" and then he looked at me and I realized it wasn't the same guy. So I said something like "Oh you're not the same guy, don't worry I'm unarmed I just need a drink" and then took a drink.

Guy says nothing and pulls his fire axe, comes at me swinging, but I'm ready for it so I sprint out of there. I looked back to see him chasing me with the axe out, so I slow up a bit let him almost catch up, then start sprinting again when he's almost to me. Kept that routine up for a few minutes until he got tired and stopped. At which time I sat down in the grass, knowing he's not done. He puts away his axe and tries sprinting at me, I stand up and sprint away, when he's close to me, he pulls his axe out and tries to swing while I'm still sprinting.

By this time we've been chatting a little bit during the chase. He's telling me I don't need to run, he won't hurt me. I'm telling him he'll never catch me, I can run all day. I say something like "I'll trust you if you put the axe on the ground" so he stops and puts it on his back, I keep running. By this time I'm near the barn up the hill to the west of Elecktro, I can't see him anymore so I stop and rest up fully, keeping an eye out.

Knowing his plan is to double back and camp the water source, because he thinks I need more water. I run straight back to it, act like I'm getting water by kneeling beside the well and instantly hear the pitter padder of him sprinting at me, I laugh and run again. Basically did the whole routine of tiring him out over and over for another 5mins, after running past the north firestation he lost interest and went in there looking for a gun. I never saw him again.

Good times.

So today I'm collecting gear for a friend that just respawned, I take a knee to drink and eat, as I'm taking a swig from my canteen, "You are unconscious"...

Weird I've never heard of water from a well messing you up instantly... I come to about 5 sec later to a guy with a shovel looting my body, I get up and shoot him, His body disappears and all I'm missing is an aid bag and a few 7,62mm rounds, Thankfully.

Sneaky lil guy lol, I would give him beans for his valiant effort. LOL getting knocked out with a shovel.

Edited by RangerBarlow

I'm in Zelenogorsk, filling up a few canteens I found.  I'm just finishing with the 3rd one when I see a guy run around the fence.  I notice he's got a Mosin and I immediately pull my M4.  He takes a shot and misses and I yell to him, "Woah, WOAH.  Take is easy, I'm just filling up some water.  I start backing away towards a shed and he takes another shot and hits me.  I blitz around the corner and take aim.  Sure enough not 2 seconds later here he comes ready to try again.  I pulse the trigger and send a few bullets his way as repayment.  I don't even remember if I hit him, All I know is he backs up around the corner.  Now I'm intent to finish what I was dragged into (Also I really want a Mosin) so I start heading to follow.  But then I get a flash of bright, and circle around the opposite side of the garage.  Sure enough there he is, standing in the middle of the road with his Mosin pointing at where my head woulda been if I'd followed.  I kept my cool aimed for his head and hit him with another burst.  Boom he drops, I take this moment to take some cover (should he have any friends) and bandage my wounds.  As I round the corner to loot my prize I watch as his body vanishes before my eyes,

So he was a shit shot and combat logged when he lost.  He shoulda finished me with the second shot, if not killed me with the first.  But he was intent on being an ash hoe so I gave him the payment for that service.

My first expedition into the new Cherno, I headed for the fire station, I stop for a drink and notice another player outside the door. I tell him in direct not to move but I guess its kinda hard to take a guy in a grinning wolf mask seriously, he disappeared, and I knew that he would be coming around the back. 

And just as I get out the door, Captain Wasteallofmybullets begins firing in the most epileptic show of attempted murder I've ever seen. He only had about 8 bullets in the M4 he was using, and all of them hit the ground. A complete waste, he tried hiding around the wall to equip his axe and I shot him in the chest from about 2 meters away with the Mosin. He died, and I imagine he would be pretty pissed, he had a lot of decent gear.

You guys had anyone fail entirely at killing you?

The mosin out performs the m4 at the moment. From personal experience and a weapon test thread that was posted, the m4 is very inaccurate.

Edited by theysaid...

At kamorovo shipping.
Im in a shed, m4 unequiped
Guy runs towards me, M4 out, pretty geared up
I run past him and wait in the industrial building, contemplating whether i should shoot him
Another player appears behind me, also with a gun and geared up
ohhellno.jpg
I run past that player too
Run past the 1st door way, another player + the other one i met before walk in
i run out the building, another guy coming in
shit.jpg
i realise this is a gang/group playing, all geared up
i yell "Friendly!" afew times throughout and make a run for it to kamorovo village
Look behind me occasionally, see 4 guys behind me, all running after me. Asshats didnt notice i ran past all 4 of them at different times. i think they all thought i was one of their own (didnt even look like them)

I was in the small town to the west of NW airfield exploring. I enter one of the small houses, then out of no where, the guy with a fire ax barrels through the door swinging his ax and yelling, "let me AX you a question!" After getting hit once, I whip around and pump him full of 5.56 until he drops. Then 2 more to the head just to make sure.

holy shit that was me hahaha

• Like 3

The mosin out performs the m4 at the moment. From personal experience and a weapon test thread that was posted, the m4 is very inaccurate.

Yeah.. it seems every time I find a M4, I can't find ANY ammo for it, the mosin on the other hand...

Yup.. Exiting Balota I stopped at the water pump to drink.. Crowbar guy with a helmet runs up to try to hit me and take my M4, which only had 5 rounds in it.. I back peddle and shoot him, hit him with a few shots, then I turn and start booking it. He chased me all the way from Balota to Komorova, attempting to finish his would be kill. Unfortunately for him, he went unconscious shortly after entering the town, right infront of a fresh spawn.. So I offered the Fresh spawn some food/water and the gear off the guys body, which he happily took. 

Was killed at the NWAF yesterday,spawned at Balota.Some well equpped guy wanted to handcuff me.When i did'n oblige him and run over the whole tent-city thing and run away thriugh the village he tried to shoot me.He didn't hit me a single time.

• Like 1