Sign in to follow this  
Shroom!

Looking for a crew

Hi there.

I've been playing the Standalone for a few days now and I'm looking for someone to survive with. My experiences with random encounters haven't been very friendly so far.

I played for 7 hours until I came across a human. All I had was a shovel and some food, and I saw a guy running towards me with his shovel out. I turned to face him and he ran away, so I followed him. I found him hiding under a porch and as soon as I saw him, I stopped and waved. He instantly whacked me in the face with his shovel and I started running away, with him persuing. After a minute, I decided to face my aggressor and ran back towards him and killed him with two hits with my shovel while he missed me completely. He had a much bigger backpack than I had, and a load of really good stuff.

I lingered too long over his corpse, sorting through his gear, though. A bullet rang at my feet while I was still in the inventory. I started running for my life but soon enough some bullets found their mark in my back and I was dead. I'm guessing whoever killed me had been watching my fight with the previous guy.

So, does anyone out there want to team up some time and watch each other's backs?

Hi there.

I've been playing the Standalone for a few days now and I'm looking for someone to survive with. My experiences with random encounters haven't been very friendly so far.

I played for 7 hours until I came across a human. All I had was a shovel and some food, and I saw a guy running towards me with his shovel out. I turned to face him and he ran away, so I followed him. I found him hiding under a porch and as soon as I saw him, I stopped and waved. He instantly whacked me in the face with his shovel and I started running away, with him persuing. After a minute, I decided to face my aggressor and ran back towards him and killed him with two hits with my shovel while he missed me completely. He had a much bigger backpack than I had, and a load of really good stuff.

I lingered too long over his corpse, sorting through his gear, though. A bullet rang at my feet while I was still in the inventory. I started running for my life but soon enough some bullets found their mark in my back and I was dead. I'm guessing whoever killed me had been watching my fight with the previous guy.

So, does anyone out there want to team up some time and watch each other's backs?

Cheers, my Steam ID is Rizla_King and my Steam name is Shroom!

Edited by Shroom!
  • Like 1

Hey guys, running around with a group is always fun.

Feel free to add me on steam, ID is AOD_Samiam_Jr

you can check out and even join the clan I am with at ClanAOD.Net

We have a Ventrillio server and usually have a several people on running around together, and the more the merrier.