Sign in to follow this  
globalfriction

Bandit or Hero

Random question of the day  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

I'm beyond even a bandit, I murder people and don't even bother to loot them. I'm on 14 kills with this character so far.

• Like 1

Non.

Just a survivor that will kill if he must.

Hi there,

I believe most of the players are survivors, and for this, OP should add this as possible answer to this Poll.

Really depends on how I'm feeling at the time, but mostly bandit. I'm usually nice to Bambi's, at least.

Unless I have some disinfectant and a pair of handcuffs.  :lol: 

• Like 2

Hi there,

I believe most of the players are survivors, and for this, OP should add this as possible answer to this Poll.

Exactly. Not a lot of people are actual heroes. Most are just neutral survivors.

• Like 1

I'm beyond even a bandit, I murder people and don't even bother to loot them. I'm on 14 kills with this character 

Edited by GlobalFriction

I kill everyone with a gun even if he is not faced to me.

I never kill someone without a gun but if he is running towards me even if he is naked I just shoot, why even take the risks, there is no point at all.

This is probably "Bandit" then except I never loot anyone, *NEVER*. Got shot several times while looting + they log out so many times.

Edited by TimM1983

I try to avoid killing on sight except if desperate. If possible, engage conversation if the other person is cooperative.

I'm just a survivor, I don't go out of my way to kill or camp for kills.  I will kill anyone with a weapon that seems like a threat.  If they holster their weapon I will spare them.  Even if they just have an axe if they are running towards me I'll drop them.  I've been hit in the back by assholes with just an axe too many times