Nariquo (DayZ)

Experimental REAL DAYZ/serverhoping compat loogin

i feel that if its not a good gun fight and you kill me in a gay way you dont deserve my gear. so once i see "you are dead" on my screen i will exit which some people call "combat logging" which isnt combat logging at all and people need to get that straight. If someone doesnt want you to have there gear then it should be there choice. Dont get so butt hurt over gear when you can simply find it yourself

wait who is butt hurt here you feel that people dont deserve ur gear cause you suck and they killed you in a so called gay way lol FAILZOR!! i bet everytime you die its in a gay way too huh?

Edited by shister313

hahahaha, Iv been the top bandit in so many servers for dayz mod. so please kid dont talk shit when youve never done anything in any video game...but when i die to some faggot camping in a building or hiding a tree for 40 minutes you dont deserve my gear. Thats what i ment by gay

Edited by Inception.
Do not use that word here.

the experimental servers are down right know maybe they are patching a new patch on it.

and no. if you are shot or died in anyway then your enemy deserver the gear. dayz is not fair. and god thank you that they are fixing that no pussies can glitch that anymore

hahahaha, Iv been the top bandit in so many servers for dayz mod. so please kid dont talk shit when youve never done anything in any video game...but when i die to some faggot camping in a building or hiding a tree for 40 minutes you dont deserve my gear. Thats what i ment by gay

You're a tool...

there will always be a way to hide your body. so its whatever. Ill enjoy reading butt hurt nerds like you guys post on the forums about it. cause you cant walk around and find gear youd rather camp and sit with your nose touching the monitor for 40 minutes

Edited by Crakka

well thats possible there are always little glitchers who cant even play the way normal. thats right. but hopefully a few of them get cought and get banned. not all just a few axxxxxx

well thats possible there are always little glitchers who cant even play the way normal. thats right. but hopefully a few of them get cought and get banned. not all just a few axxxxxx

hahaha you cant/wont get banned for hiding your body...hahahaha

first i played 3 hours now on experimental dont know what just happened.

and now crakka i wouldn t be so sure.

now you can thats right. if it is fixed you are exploiting and glitching. and then it is bannable.

and god thanks that now a ban costs money. in the mod it was simple to get a new id. but now all the little pxxxx need a new game. oh i looking forward to the bann wave and the crying little kids oh really :-)

you can only get server banned. not steam game banned you clown rofl. please just stop now

no my little friend.you get hive banned.

and because they want to get vac into the game. you get vac banned. and all server will put that on it. maybe you can play on privat hive then but that it.

inform yourselve before you are talking bullshit

that is not the mod anymore.

The disappearing corpse is obviously a bug, and is fixed in experimental, so no, you don't get to decide if they get your gear or not(once fixed), its also not combat logging, respawning is broken, so you must leave the server, I don't consider it being a bad sport or "glitching away" your gear, its a bug, it'll be addressed in the next patch, people don't need to wait around so their killer can loot their body, I personally would rather just respawn and keep playing, you can't fault a player for a legit bug in the game.

And if you're nice and wait around so the person who killed you can loot, that's fine, just don't expect others to do the same, again, it's going away and corpses will remain.

The only way you will be able to "hide your loot" is if you or someone else specifically selects "hide body" on the corpse, unless you have a friend nearby, that means respawning and running all the way back to your body, by then it will have been looted anyway(and possibly already hidden).

there will always be a way to hide your body. so its whatever. Ill enjoy reading butt hurt nerds like you guys post on the forums about it. cause you cant walk around and find gear youd rather camp and sit with your nose touching the monitor for 40 minutes

It seems you are mistaking DayZ for Call of Duty. "Camping" or whatever other term you want to spout at for logging, so no one can get your gear is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "BOO HOO I DIED BY A SNIPER, HE'S NOT GETTING MY GEAR."

Please, you need to uninstall the game, you sound like a child who get's upset when things don't go according to his own terms.

no my little friend.you get hive banned.

and because they want to get vac into the game. you get vac banned. and all server will put that on it. maybe you can play on privat hive then but that it.

inform yourselve before you are talking bullshit

that is not the mod anymore.

you seriously are retarded...ill enjoy hiding my body on your dumb ass

It seems you are mistaking DayZ for Call of Duty. "Camping" or whatever other term you want to spout at for logging, so no one can get your gear is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "BOO HOO I DIED BY A SNIPER, HE'S NOT GETTING MY GEAR."

Please, you need to uninstall the game, you sound like a child who get's upset when things don't go according to his own terms.

Oh we want to talk call of duty now, A game where iv won over $1,000. Simma down kid. If you sit in one spot for more then 5mins you need to uninstall the game and go outside. 

ah we will see. sooner or later people like you are taking out of the game. so i dont really care.  :-)

Ill enjoy hiding my body when the game is fully released and have nothing happen to my account. RofLoLamo

Edited by Guest

He's a troll, ignore him.

He has nothing but rude and ignorant things to add to the discussion.

Before you respond:

Rude - Your behavior

Ignorant - The body disappearing is a bug and will be removed sooner or later, if not the next patch like the OP is infering.

I might try this pre-patch for DayZ, thanks.