Nariquo (DayZ)

Experimental REAL DAYZ/serverhoping compat loogin

if you want real dayz feeling if you hate combat logging or server hopping.

go to steam.

press right mouse button

go to properties

press beta.

you will now download the files for the experimental servers.

there are only 3 or 5 out there. now only one.

the servers are stable more zombies no hopping. if you die you can combat log what you want you body will remain. and as i said no hopping because this server has its own hive.

dont worry about your old character. he is still on the normal hive servers

• Like 1

what is combat logging? like you get shot at and you just log out to avoid death?

how does this beta help? by putting a timer on log out?

you can log off. but if you are shot or something your body will remain and you still are dead. so you loose your char and your enemy still get your things

you can log off. but if you are shot or something your body will remain and you still are dead. so you loose your char and your enemy still get your things

Combat logging is when you either ALT+F4 when in combat(getting shot at or when thinking you will be killed). Once you are dead it's not combat logging... I don't wait around after I die. I immediately respawn and most of the time it doesn't work so I leave the server and come back(which causes the dead body to disappear in the current build).

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

if you want real dayz feeling if you hate combat logging or server hopping.

go to steam.

press right mouse button

go to properties

press beta.

you will now download the files for the experimental servers.

there are only 3 or 5 out there. now only one.

the servers are stable more zombies no hopping. if you die you can combat log what you want you body will remain. and as i said no hopping because this server has its own hive.

dont worry about your old character. he is still on the normal hive servers

Hello my good man, when I opt into the experimental build, do I simply revert the steps to get back on the main hive?

i feel that if its not a good gun fight and you kill me in a gay way you dont deserve my gear. so once i see "you are dead" on my screen i will exit which some people call "combat logging" which isnt combat logging at all and people need to get that straight. If someone doesnt want you to have there gear then it should be there choice. Dont get so butt hurt over gear when you can simply find it yourself

how do you get a beta code? When I follow your instructions I need to put a code in... ty.

no and that the wrong way people think.

only because you think it was not fair doesnt mean you have the right that you glitch you gear away :-)

on the experimental servers it is already shut down. you can alt f4 or logg of or what you like. if you are unconcious or dead you body will remain at the ground with you gear.

and this patch will come on normal server in a few days.

so bad luck for people LIKE YOU