hi guys

im a noob and i have a question

i don't have a tent but i want to hide some my items so i can pick up new ones

can i just throw my items in the forest for example? or they will disapper after i log off the game?

and 1 more question - can i pick several 2 handed guns at once? i have like 5 free slots in my bag and it always drops my guns when im trying to pick up new one

thx

You can get another gun in your bag if you have enough available slots, if not your gun will be dropped. I believe you can only put it in your extra bag though.

If you drops items as is, they will despawn after a time.

I heard that if you put items into a backpack and drop the backpack it will stay around for a while, not sure how long and aren't persistent like tents so if server restarts/crashes it's gone.

When the gun is on the floor hover your crosshair over it, select gear, open your backpack in gear and them click on the right arrow on the list to move the weapon to the backpack, thats how i normally do it.

it doesn't go to my back pack/ it goes to the main weapon slot. and if there is a weapon already - it just replaces it. it doesn't want to go to backpack(

so i can't hide my items ? i found like 8 weapons in a barn. and can't pick even 2(( i have just to leave them there?((

Tutorials, they are your friend. I believe one of the OA ones goes over backpack use.

make sure your bag slots have nothing in them, pistol will take up 4 slots i think, and yes if you find 8 weapons you will have to leave most of them.

You don't really need more than one or two weapons. Two's a stretch 'cause they take up so much space...and you have to keep ammo for them which takes up additional space.

This isn't Stalker. Pick a gun you like and cling to it like a needy monkey.

For reference, the gun you like is Winchester 1866. Every other gun is obsolete, unless you're into sniping people. In which case, you're mean. So very mean >_>

You don't really need more than one or two weapons. Two's a stretch 'cause they take up so much space...and you have to keep ammo for them which takes up additional space.

This isn't Stalker. Pick a gun you like and cling to it like a needy monkey.

For reference' date=' the gun you like is Winchester 1866. Every other gun is obsolete, unless you're into sniping people. In which case, you're mean. So very mean >_>

[/quote']

Ah.. well I guess if you have a well rounded gun, sure. I always carry 2 weapons though, like right now I carry a MP5SD and a DMR, for obvious reasons... one has range and power, and the other is silent and does well in closer ranges.

for pure storage you need to find and build a tent, keep in mind it's only going to keep your items safe as long as other players do not stumble upon it