Sign in to follow this  
applejaxc

Anyone Interested in Machinima Once Tools Released/Private Servers?

This thread isn't necessarily for me to advertise my own ideas or recruit, but ask in general. Seeing as hacks machinima tools are inevitable, why not?

As some of you may know my PC doesn't exactly run the SA at the best quality or FPS, but I have a few ideas I'd like to make into videos, each video part of a 1-4 episode "Season" of unrelated stories. Such as: Man wakes up in a locked shed in poor health with nothing but his clothes and a radio/note saying he's been infected with something that will kill him. If he doesn't complete a series of tasks within an allotment of time, he'll die a horrible death of deathness. So, disoriented run to the hospital following the intro--meet with other survivor rapped up in this madman's "Game"--betrayal by other survivor which ends in clues as to madman's whereabouts--confrontation with madman, looks like the protagonist is going to kill him, bam dies sad ending.

Like I said: Not necessarily trying to recruit to my own machinima team, but anyone that's interested and needs a director/writer/etc auxiliary/utilitarian, I'm here.