Sign in to follow this  
Noble Gamer

My Cruel Hostage Situation [Full Length Story]

I was on the coast, a fresh spawn. I saw two armed men with Payday masks, I was immediately terrified as they shouted to me to put my hands in the air. I resisted at first, till they shocked me with fear saying they would kill me. I put my hands in the air, and got on my knees. They handcuffed me, they took turns brutally attacking me and laughing like cruel selfish men. As my heart was racing, my body was brutalized with pain, and I was crying... they kept hitting me. They finally stopped, uncuffed me and bandaged me. I thought they were about to spare me, I was immediately shocked as their terrifying... corrupt.. horrifying leader with a mask also came laughing as my player was groaning. He force fed me disinfectant, and raw rice. As my traumatizing experience began to continue, they finally said something after a few minutes.

"Thank you for cooperating. Goodbye"

Bam, shot dead...

That is the full length story I've been talking about.

Thanks for reading :)

I actually did something similar to a new spawn, I'd rather test it on someone else than have it tested on me. The second time I bandaged the guy and gave him some fruit I sprayed with disenfectant, was unable to confirm what happened in that case.