Sign in to follow this  
Zudren (DayZ)

Seattle 24 LEGION OF SPARTA SERVER(NOW WITH EVIDENCE)

Heres what happened. Join the server after intel from my friend says that he found their camp. We jump in there and stole all their shit. We got all their stuff out and decided we were going to blow up the vehicles. I didnt go back on this mission because it was too risky for two guys. So I dcd outside of the camp and watched his screen (were in the same room). He loaded back in with like 6 grenades and started blowing their cars up. He was killed almost immediately but we still had their stuff so they banned us for "combat dodging" but it cant be a combat dodge if he got killed. They also mention on their forums about using the logs to figure out who was there. They think there was one of us on multiple names but they have banned us from ts and server. ADMIN ABUSE

Video of him attempting to blow up the cars and getting shot.

THEIR FORUMS

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10009&pid=86145&st=40entry86145

no one was dodging. we just had several people running around the camp to get all their gear before they got back.

I just went to their forums again and their is a clan post about how they used admin logs to compare names of who had been on and joined to ban me for something i didnt do.

Just another case of admin's abusing the power they have with checking logs to see who accessed what and when. Its why clan servers are best avoided, loot the wrong camp and you hunted down via server logs till they take everything you have or they just outright ban you. Either by battleye or direct IP ban from the server so you cant complain about the battleye ban.

No I'm not asking them to be dealt with for having grenades. I am because I raided their camp and got banned for it. Then they openly say they hunted me down over logs...

So you disconnected to avoid combat, when you had already been spotted (most likely) That seems like a legit reason to ban you from that server...

So there was combat going on, and you disconnected.

Now you could be lying, or you could be right that you hadn't been seen, but them banning for someone disconnecting while they're in combat with some dudes... Its not abuse, its legit banning.

Try to find their forums and see if you can't get in contact with them, or hit up Legacy or one of the other moderators in here, they may be able to get you in contact with the host / admins so you can sort this out.

no... there was combat between two people and i was on the other side of the camps. One guy was throwing grenades and the other guy was killing him. I was not near them or under fire.

Again, maybe something went on that you didn't know about. Contact the admins and try and sort it out before shouting admin abuse. Maybe they thought you were him, maybe that had spotted you, there's alot of maybes here.

Contact Legacy then, he's usually good at getting in contact with admins on servers.

Contact Legacy then' date=' he's usually good at getting in contact with admins on servers.

[/quote']

updated main post with evidence

I knew this post would be coming.

For those that care, this individual was stalking our TS. He was banned from our TS about a week before this happened (running our TS and Vent with friends at the same time). It's a Sparta TS server we can run it how we like (Our TS was also infiltrated by the same individual who hacked the main DayZ server - so understand we are skeptical)

So this week prior we believe he just sat in our TS channel and had is friends meet us where we said we were going. That is legit "meta" gaming that is completely okay with us, but it doesn't mean we have to let you use our TS. Completely unrelated to this event. Wether he did or not is also beside the point, again, the teamspeak server can be run how we want, you won't get any sympathy complaining about that.

So this event, we had a member at our 'camp'. He engaged in a firefight with your group. Player ID's were turned on via the crosshair which is the only way we knew who it was, so you weren't far away - you were directly in his sights taking fire. He said your group disconnected multiple times mid-firefight and repositioned on other servers.

Our server logs completely back this up you and your friends connecting and disconnecting every few minutes. Even coming in under different names (Andrew Russell, AtomicFlounder...)

That is why you were banned. You can attack our camp all you want. We encourage it. But dropping out of a firefight is cowardly. Lying about it on these forums is pathetic.

The duped Tents were from the bug of constantly clicking on pitch tent to find the right spot, we actually wanted to get rid of them because there were way too many.

EDIT: This personal fascination with me is also incredibly odd

2ND EDIT: "Zudren" or his friends have gone by the name Andrew Russell, AtomicFlounder, and Pimpin Lobster to clear up any confusion.

3:21:15 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:21:17 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:21:17 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:21:25 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:21:29 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:21:29 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:21:37 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:22:56 Player El Chupacabra disconnected.

3:23:02 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:23:02 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:23:10 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:23:43 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:23:43 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:23:51 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

--

3:25:20 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:25:20 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:25:28 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:25:30 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:25:30 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:25:38 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:25:39 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:25:39 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

--

(Dillon Jackson is his friend)

3:29:56 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:29:56 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:30:04 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:30:43 Dillon Jackson uses modified data file

3:30:43 Player Dillon Jackson connecting.

3:31:22 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:31:22 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:31:30 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:33:41 Andrew Russell uses modified data file

3:33:41 Player Andrew Russell connecting.

3:33:49 Player Andrew Russell disconnected.

3:34:30 Player Dillon Jackson disconnected.

--

You come back as a different alias (why would that be?)

(Player ID's and GUID match)

4:44:13 Player AtomicFlounder connecting.

4:44:14 Player AtomicFlounder connected

4:47:55 Player AtomicFlounder disconnected.

These logs alone wouldn't lead me to ban you, but coupled with the player that was at the camp that watched you, there was more than enough evidence.

Also keep in mind I could have banned you weeks ago for spamming the server side chat:

GSje0.jpg

He loaded back in with like 6 grenades and started blowing their cars up. He was killed almost immediately but we still had their stuff so they banned us for "combat dodging" but it cant be a combat dodge if he got killed.

So, you guys DC'd and then decided to 'load back in' at which point he was shot almost immediately. It sounds like the Admin had very good cause here. You guys raided the camp and then logged out to avoid the combat. Your friend unfortunately 'loaded back in with like 6 grenades' and was immediately killed by the players which had come to engage your raiding party. The initial action of removing yourselves from the game as they came back to the camp is probably the "combat dodge" to which the admin is referring for the ban. You also mention 'with like 6 grenades'. Did your friend login to another server to prep the grenades in his inventory? I find it hard to believe that in the action of looting this camp, he just happened to keep 6 grenades at hand and did not use them prior to disconnecting the first time. This would be another example of exploiting, only this time you would be exploiting the multiple server system.

Edit: And this is all prior to seeing any logs. With the logs to show the disconnects and reconnects, I think you'll be lucky if you don't get a global ban.

Pretty solid evidence for a ban if you can provide GUID->playernames to a mod who inquires there won't be any issues.

Supported. I would have done the same.

Plus in an earlier post on this thread "No i dced when i saw him"

It was in the middle of a firefight, he dc'd. Abuse of an exploit.

When appealing a ban, don't admit to the reason for the ban.

MaxFail.

Legit ban.

These guys need to be banned from most servers for this crap.

Edit: We got their GUID's. They're banned from our servers too.

It's time to stand up to these exploiters.

WGT, It's a bit early in the mods life to be culling the population with mass bannings.

They have been banned from this server for exploiting on it, perhaps they have learned their lesson.

But seriously, decrying people and that they need to be banned from all servers is going a bit overboard. It should be an individual admins decision whether or not to restrict access.

Just wait until rocket implements punishment for this behaviour.

WGT' date=' It's a bit early in the mods life to be culling the population with mass bannings.

They have been banned from this server for exploiting on it, perhaps they have learned their lesson.

But seriously, decrying people and that they need to be banned from all servers is going a bit overboard. It should be an individual admins decision whether or not to restrict access.

Just wait until rocket implements punishment for this behaviour.

[/quote']

Not a mass banning. Evidence was brought forward, these guys admitted to dc'ing to gain an advantage. They are exploiters, much like these guys that spawn choppers and weapons to their advantage...and those guys are globally banned...why shouldn't these exploiters be globally banned too?

I don't want scum like this on my servers. So they're not going to be.