Sign in to follow this  
nishka

Don't worry

I know that many people are annoyed by items dissapearing after putting then on the ground.

They reappear after like 1min. 

It happened to me couple of times

• Like 1

And sometimes when there is no space they can appear even 10 meters from place where you dropped them.

when I lost both my former Mosin and my potential new M4 by accident, neither reappeared in 10 minutes time. 

A few minutes later on the same server, my medkit disappeared but reappeared within 1 minute. 

I get that you're trying to be helpful, but a lot of these issues are not exactly consistent. 

I noticed its containers that take forevert o appear like bags med kits amo boxes.. Single items seem to be instant

when I lost both my former Mosin and my potential new M4 by accident, neither reappeared in 10 minutes time. 

A few minutes later on the same server, my medkit disappeared but reappeared within 1 minute. 

I get that you're trying to be helpful, but a lot of these issues are not exactly consistent.

The worst part.. Switching my mosin to test an m4.. Ok I prefer the mosin... Red chain FFS hurry up! Oh no alpher says no you keep the m4.