Sign in to follow this  
serenityrick

Damn. Heart racing. (With pics!)

If you want to make sure your bullets count, you should basically have to get closer if you're not using a long rifle.

Prior to this, my same friend and I were just testing accuracy nearby while we both sat on separate rooftops north of Cherno. After reading about everyone in this forum complaining about gun accuracy I said "Okay.. one shot. See if you can hit me at that distance. I'll even post another map of our test:

Didyn't had to read further to know result of the test, as I know that Mosin accuracy is fine up to 500 meters ;)

And I think that balance m4 and bolt-action mosin just fine.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 1

Sounds like an cool story, you definitely get some beans for that.

I only had two real encounters in SA yet, both with the character I am still playing. ^^

You have no clue what the motivation of the two players involved was.

How is that relevant at all? The events would have unfolded precisely as described regardless of their "motivation." And bullets pretty much feel exactly the same when they hit you regardless of what "motivated" the person to shoot you.

I mean, seriously? Come on. Stretch any further to grasp at those straws and you're liable to pull a muscle. They saw him and opened fire. That's KoS. Plain and simple. And it was an awesome experience for him, and turned into a great story.