cywehner1234

Me looking for a fresh spawn dadadadada

I was looking for a fresh spawn to give all my gear to considering it's christmas and all. Two dudes approached me and told me to put my gun on my back so I did, I told them I was looking to give someone all my gear because it was christmas. He told me to drop my gas mask, so I did, then shot me.

Wtf is that?

There is defintely something wrong with that situation. Talk about being a scrooge -_-

I was looking for a fresh spawn to give all my gear to considering it's christmas and all. Two dudes approached me and told me to put my gun on my back so I did, I told them I was looking to give someone all my gear because it was christmas. He told me to drop my gas mask, so I did, then shot me.

Wtf is that?

There is defintely something wrong with that situation. Talk about being a scrooge -_-

Some people just don't understand the meaning of sharing the Christmas spirit, I suppose. I wouldn't recommend giving away your guns though. I gave a fresh-spawn a pistol for Christmas (I was feeling generous) and was promptly shot in the back of the head so he could get my M4 too. Greedy bastard. xD

Edited by Hanku
  • Like 1