ninjacalypse

I won DayZ. Yep.

I have yet to find an actual can opener.  I've been prying that shit open with a screwdriver.

I have yet to find an actual can opener.  I've been prying that shit open with a screwdriver.

What I don't get is how when you use something besides a can opener, it's like, "You spilled some."

My first thought is, "So?"  If we're talking about the end of days and I'm starving, you better believe I'm gonna eat half a can of spaghetti that fell on the floor.

You only win for today :P, tomorrow when you log on you'll be naked on the coast

If that happens...then the fun can begin again! :P

What I don't get is how when you use something besides a can opener, it's like, "You spilled some."

My first thought is, "So?"  If we're talking about the end of days and I'm starving, you better believe I'm gonna eat half a can of spaghetti that fell on the floor.

Yep...

Although I've used both screwdrivers and axes to open cans, and it seems like you spill more with an axe than you do a screwdriver.  Anyone else have a similar observation, or am I just experiencing confirmation bias?

• Like 1

RL survival tip. If you have a can, and no opener. The best thing is a (larger) flat rock, in town? one of those parking curbs, sidewalk, a concrete 'whatever'. Rub the top of can flat on the flat concrete and it will quickly wear down the lip seal of the can.

• Like 1

You never win DayZ, this is exactly the time now when you get shot.

Why is there an axe in your bag?

I've started doing this when I have the room. It doesn't show it on your back when it's in your bag, but it works just the same.