Sign in to follow this  
Seanayy

Spawns.

This has probably been brought up a bunch but haven't seen a post about it or just haven't looked hard enough but whats gonna be done about the current spawns?

Are they gonna stay the way they are along the shore and a seldom spawn at novy or will they be changed to the vicinity of where you died or in random inland locations?

I do not think this will change much considering the vanilla DayZ mod only had shore spawns. You never know though because they did add the Novy spawn.

I really don't think spawning people close to where they died is a good idea. If anything, the game should spawn you as far away from your place of death as possible, so you can't simply re-engage the person who killed you and get your gear back.

• Like 1

I do not think this will change much considering the vanilla DayZ mod only had shore spawns. You never know though because they did add the Novy spawn.

Theres always been a Novy spawn but it wasnt as common in the mod.

I really don't think spawning people close to where they died is a good idea. If anything, the game should spawn you as far away from your place of death as possible, so you can't simply re-engage the person who killed you and get your gear back.

I agree totally. But just wanted to know where the development of this lies.

I think the Novy spawn is a bug. It was a bug in the mod as far as I know. It could be a bug here as well.