Sign in to follow this  
Hero9012

Character wont eat, drink, or equip

I was playing DayZ for a few hours and I logged out for a couple of minutes to take a shower and eat some cereal, it was frosted mini wheats in case you were wondering, but when I logged on my character is there and he won't jump drink, eat, or equip anything. Is there a fix to this?

That's your punishment for logging off more than 5 minutes :P

Fair enough. I am ashamed.... Forgive me Dean Hall and DayZ gods..

• Like 1

Had a similar bug, but without logging out. I couldn't make rags out of a T-shirt, then passed out from bleeding & died.

But I believe this wasn't the games fault but the Server.

Had a similar bug, but without logging out. I couldn't make rags out of a T-shirt, then passed out from bleeding & died.

But I believe this wasn't the games fault but the Server.

Similar thing happened to me, I crafted rags and then got attacked, went for my rags to stop bleeding and they were gone from my inventory. So I thought well I will just use the shirt off my back and craft some rags, WRONG did the same thing and they disappeared. Needless to say I bled out and "YOU ARE DEAD", Son of a b*&%^% LOL

I also had some problems using stuff and most of the time it has to do with the fact that i'm already 'using' something.

Almost looks like lag or something. Or using the can of food multiple times after each other and you get the message in between.

I really wish you would have a 'eat all' or 'use all' option.

I have noticed this the past three days, it seems to be a server networking issue where the client and server have a delayed response to eachother regardless of your ping, for example tearing rags and opening cans of food and the can disappearing this can be fixed by moving something in your inventory and then the rags and can will reappear.

Currently happening to me for the past 2-3+ hours, regardless of which server I join. Same problem, fine ping but I can't equip/eat/vault/interact with stuff. I could walk/run around though. Was fine a few days back.

I just equip and unequip a weapon/item, then try to use it. It worked for me.

but when I logged on my character is there and he won't jump drink, eat, or equip anything. Is there a fix to this?

Sounds like your character needs some anti-depressants. :P

• Like 1