Sign in to follow this  
weedmasta

Military loot spawn areas

Not sure if this has been posted before but most of the military loot spawn areas are concentrated on the West side of the map making the East side of the map less appealing. An even distribution of military loot spawn areas across the map would give players more focal points and an "even" distribution of players across the map making it more viable to travel to the East.

To iterate on the heavily concentrated military areas on the West in order from the south:

West side of the map:

Balota tent city

Balota Airfield

Military camp (South of Pavlovo)

Zelenogorks (military area in the city)

Military camp (SE of Vybor)

NW Airfield

East side of the map:

NE Airfield

Thats 6 to 1 not counting the Fire Stations in Elektro and Cherno.

People will still want to upgrade eventually and have to head West either way. I mean sure there are also people who like civilian weapons more but won't that discourage them not to go to the West side of the map because they will encounter people with military grade weaponry.

Either way right now if you spawn in Balota or Kamenka/Komarovo you have so many military spawns on that side of the map that you can get fully geared up with Military grade loot within an hour if you don't get shot. I think that is a bit too easy and it will be worse/easier when they add proper loot spawning (i.e. not only at server restarts)

Edited by weedmasta
  • Like 1