Sign in to follow this  
Felgor

Logging Out In Combat

#1 issue i am having, is people logging out when getting attacked, or killed and then their bodies disappear.

there are combat loggers and there are people who just went off after dead.

in both situations the bodyy is gone. if they do it on purpose or not body is disappering

Long post

Long post

I hate combat logging!

More stuff

More stuff

Kos bad!

Blah

Blah

Cheater!

End result: nothing changes... Damn :/

Combat logger is already designed and ready for implementation.  It isn't yet because this alpha test is bare bones in order to test stability in the game.  Rocket has already said it's going to be in.

Corpse disappearing after death has also been fixed and will be in the next patch.

Edited by KC_Admiral
  • Like 1

Why should i wait around for you to loot my body? why should I stay logged in if you camped a tree for an hour waiting for someone to walk by to get an easy kill?

• Like 1

#1 issue i am having, is people logging out when getting attacked, or killed and then their bodies disappear.

Welcome to dayz. It's the never ending story!

FuchurBild.jpg

Edited by Fflint

Why should i wait around for you to loot my body? why should I stay logged in if you camped a tree for an hour waiting for someone to walk by to get an easy kill?

Because I killed you, because you let me kill you, therefore you should let me loot you. If you killed me and I had the best loot in game, would you want me to combat log?

Ignorant 14 year olds.

Because I killed you, because you let me kill you, therefore you should let me loot you. If you killed me and I had the best loot in game, would you want me to combat log?

Ignorant 14 year olds.

Is it technically combat logging if I'm already dead...

Just poking the bear here

You should wait because you got owned and shouldn't be upset that you're bad at hiding.