mtclipz

Broke my leg out of nowhere do not know what to do =(

I am in Elektro and I was running up a scaffolding on side of building and I dropped off one of the ramps to the next level literally like 1 in game foot and it somehow broke my leg.  Now I am crawling around trying to find morphine (right?) but it doesn't seem very practical.. it could take hours.  I do not have any friends or squaddies as I just started playing the standalone alpha.

Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions?  Or is it crawl around until I hopefully find morphine or get killed and looted?  Thanks in advance.

**added**

so the time it took me to type this, I tabbed back in and I am unconscious, lol.  I don't know if someone beat me or does the pain of broken leg do that?  So now, am I just stuck until zombies eat me or will I wake up? 

Edited by Xavyn

I think that when you have broken legs you can just hit you Esc button and respawn

Yeah i just respawned.  Its kind of crap though.. was finally making some progress in this game and am done in by a 6 inch drop >.<

Lol live and learn....?  o well its alpha

• Like 2

Sticks and bandages create an element which fixes it. Also in the mod morphine did fix it too (I don't know if it's still the case). You can try to die too.

Sticks and bandages create an element which fixes it. Also in the mod morphine did fix it too (I don't know if it's still the case). You can try to die too.

Tried morphine on a friend and it didn't do anything. It's probably a painkiller now.

morphine used to do it i only broke my leg once a few days ago and morphine worked... also a splint out of bandages/rags and a wooden stick make a splint

Morphine works, you will need to relog into the server a couple of minutes after administering it for it to work (at leas that is how it worked for us). I don't know about bandages and sticks.