Sign in to follow this  
aelus

Dallas 41 - Admin Abuse

The admins on Dallas 41 decided that because my clan was capable of raiding his location (full of the top guns, like STACKS of them along with 40+ mags for each one in the ural and spread around) that he could turn off his server, restart and lock it.

The events began when our member found their base, we came in and provided help and prevented them from returning for 2 hours. After the area was cleared (10 kills for me, and like 12 spread around for clanmates) we headed to the location in which their convoy headed. To our surprise the dumbasses move their stuff roughly 2000KM in A LINE North, haha.

We then decided to go down and clear it out, with the same 3 man party that cleared out their 12+ convoy. There was Astral the server host, I hit him once with a FAL looted off him only to find him be an abort warrior (scrub). 10-15 seconds later as we began moving their vehicles again the server was restarted twice, and then locked so they can regain their stuff back.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/e4GRN.jpg

Former thread from another players clan doing the SAME stuff: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9688

"Austin: Who got my Thermal scope" LAst time I checked Thermal scopes werent on DAYZ.

I was there, you guys even said that you found our camp twice. This such admin abuse, I plead for the DAyZ Server Admins to fix this growing problem of admin abuse on there own servers.

We found there camp, we killed them, We tracked htem 800 meters to there new camp. We kill one and then KathKusa or one the admins there clashed server then locked it.

The admin is Xtsy, he's also the one claiming vehicle hacks... for us going 800M north. His camp is also listed in that other thread, our efforts were minimal.

Thanks Ales, Thats the guy that said it XTSY. Its very upsetting, that people do this. People like that are ruining dayz and all Rockets and the Staffs hard work!

The admin is Xtsy' date=' he's also the one claiming vehicle hacks... for us going 800M north. His camp is also listed in that other thread, our efforts were minimal.

[/quote']

Hey all, I was just making a thread about this and saw this one. I'm not in either party involved but my group plays on the server.

Austin is one of the folks in my group, not involved with the admins in anyway, and thermals are in the game, someone in an unrelated firefight in Cherno had gotten it and he was asking, totally totally unrelated to your skirmish.

We made out like bandits in Cherno off some firefights that had multiple spawns involved and what not, got some sweet ass rifles. After the server lock we lost a CZ out of my backpack which in turn was replaced with a knife i had dumped to make room for it, i can only assume due to the way that the sever had been shutdown and locked. I hope this is dealt with either way, like we only lost one cool gun, you dudes may have lost everything you got from their camp. I hope this issue is addressed.

Hi Guys. Actually I am the Server Admin of Dallas 41. Not sure what all this drama is about but I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. Regardless, The server is currently locked because I am in the process of moving it over to our new dedicated box that was just White-listed. I would expect it to be locked/offline for several more hours.

Hi Guys. Actually I am the Server Admin of Dallas 41. Not sure what all this drama is about but I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. Regardless' date=' The server is currently locked because I am in the process of moving it over to our new dedicated box that was just White-listed. I would expect it to be locked/offline for several more hours.

[/quote']

Every time the server had gone down in the past there have been global messages about it, leading up to the time it has gone down. Why not this time?

I might believe you if there wasn't a trend

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9688

You guys got your camped raided, then you shut down then your own clan member said it was cause we found the camp twice. I call you out brother, its rubbish!

Hi Guys. Actually I am the Server Admin of Dallas 41. Not sure what all this drama is about but I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. Regardless' date=' The server is currently locked because I am in the process of moving it over to our new dedicated box that was just White-listed. I would expect it to be locked/offline for several more hours.

[/quote']

Nice bullshit supposed admin, Right after the last of you fall, you disconnect and within 10 seconds the server gets shutdown and locked. plus the previous thread of this, and the video going along with it. Stop trying, you're annoying.

[/quote']

Every time the server had gone down in the past there have been global messages about it, leading up to the time it has gone down. Why not this time?

Not to mention it happened JUST AS we assaulted their last little camp with the rest of their people. Our response in-game (as seen in the image) is "vehicle hacks!". Ods stop lying. There is video evidence and screenshots of your foolishness.

I just wanna say.... I was first on the scene... Killed the first victum stole 2 major trucks/atv with the best gear in it and took off.... WELCOME TO THE PARTY PEOPLE....... ps Aelus I thought that camp was all your stuff/ hense post under you clan's other forum thingy..

Na Flind, not my camp. I don't set up camp 2KM off the coast then get mad when im beaten.

LOL yeah okay that's why 90% of the vehicles in the map where sitting in one spot..... ohh and locking the server down cause you are all worried of ur shit getting taken.... yeah ima say you were beaten and got butt hurt... but tell your self what ever you like to make you feel better...

PS thx for all the shit you guys really made my day

me cubaman and flindzor got to steal i would say 25% of there shit before they got back and i believe i murdered one of their guys named jeff too hit him right in the ass with my m107 50cal on the way to their camp LOLOLOLOL

LOL yeah okay that's why 90% of the vehicles in the map where sitting in one spot..... ohh and locking the server down cause you are all worried of ur shit getting taken.... yeah ima say you were beaten and got butt hurt... but tell your self what ever you like to make you feel better...

Not only that but 6 FN-FAL's, 2 FN-FAL's with AN scopes. 4 AKM-Kobras, a couple M16's with m203's, countless LMG's, 4-5 M107's, 1 AS50, several m24, a ton of DMRs, and etc. Oh and don't forget in their URAL was full with infinite mags.

My thinking, they go beyond just that cheap crap and also spawn items into the game.

Not only that but 6 FN-FAL's' date=' 2 FN-FAL's with AN scopes. 4 AKM-Kobras, a couple M16's with m203's, countless LMG's, 4-5 M107's, 1 AS50, several m24, a ton of DMRs, and etc. Oh and don't forget in their URAL was full with infinite mags.

My thinking, they go beyond just that cheap crap and also spawn items into the game.

[/quote']

Hey find me the mission id for a Server Host admin dude... I need it.

Dallas 41 has been a notorious server of problems for my group and I. I avoid most of the Dallas servers in general as I have been kicked for suspicious reasons several times (ping too high? From SEA?) and run into several hackers there.

Dallas 41 has been a notorious server of problems for my group and I. I avoid most of the Dallas servers in general as I have been kicked for suspicious reasons several times (ping too high? From SEA?) and run into several hackers there.

Yeah man. It's pretty odd (not calling ALL server owners out) that every clan owning a server has EVERY VEHICLE on the map, an insane armory of weapons and etc when Rocket JUST cleared the server if even a week ago. It doesn't add up to me, and it's evident that the server logs are being tampered with or they're buying new copies to ban evade.

Just out of curiosity, can admins force players to spawn from the lobby?

I was in Dallas 41 and getting massive lag, red chain, teleporting etc. I aborted to lobby and minimized my game to see if I had anything running in the background that was causing lag on my end... there was nothing running so I maximized ARMA to disconnect fully and reset my router. When I did, I was back in the game and dead.

When I respawned I got a message from the admin warning me about disconnecting to avoid death - I had no idea there was anyone around me (and heard no shots prior to aborting).

I have no idea how I rejoined the game while the window was minimized, and it's never happened outside of that situation.

I am not an expert on the subject but ,no i don't think they can force you in from the lobby.

The admins on Dallas 41 decided that because my clan was capable of raiding his location (full of the top guns' date=' like STACKS of them along with 40+ mags for each one in the ural and spread around) that he could turn off his server, restart and lock it.

The events began when our member found their base, we came in and provided help and prevented them from returning for 2 hours. After the area was cleared (10 kills for me, and like 12 spread around for clanmates) we headed to the location in which their convoy headed. To our surprise the dumbasses move their stuff roughly 2000KM in A LINE North, haha.

We then decided to go down and clear it out, with the same 3 man party that cleared out their 12+ convoy. There was Astral the server host, I hit him once with a FAL looted off him only to find him be an abort warrior (scrub). 10-15 seconds later as we began moving their vehicles again the server was restarted twice, and then locked so they can regain their stuff back.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/e4GRN.jpg

Former thread from another players clan doing the SAME stuff: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9688

[/quote']

That chat in the screenshot, you claim to have video evidence of this, so...wheres the video?