Sign in to follow this  
Infamous201x

New Survivor here

I bought new pc the other day pretty much just for this game. I sat for over a year hoping day z would come to a console (yeah im a console gamer but I know pc is better) I have had day z for a few days now and money was well spent. Beta or not this game is great.

I am looking for people to loot and team up with. My steam name is the same as my forum name. I fell off roof last nite trying to climb down a ladder. I had sooo much too lose -_- ... aaaahhh stuff happens :shrug: I wont get to play til tomorrow nite due to back to back xmas eve/ day family obligations.

Edited by Guest

Best decision ever

I pretty much got my gaming PC in June, was a console gamer, the only time I touched my xbox/ps3 was when TheLastofUs & GTAV came out

Agreed.  Once I went PC, I didn't got back to console.  Now my Xbox is just a over priced DVD player.

I bought the xbox one a few weeks ago. That shit aint getting attention til the division or titanfall releases. I love the pc and I have waited on day z forever. When I heard the stand alone released it took me less then 2 days to go out and buy a pc.

I joined the forum hoping to team up with a few people. I have found this handgun in the same area in 3 different servers. Not the exact spot but it was close. As soon I get back on my game im headed in that direction. I cant wait to get back to it.

I bought new pc the other day pretty much just for this game. I sat for over a year hoping day z would come to a console (yeah im a console gamer but I know pc is better) I have had day z for a few days now and money was well spent. Beta or not this game is great.

I am looking for people to loot and team up with. My steam name is the same as my forum name. I fell off roof last nite trying to climb down a ladder. I had sooo much too lose -_- ... aaaahhh stuff happens :shrug: I wont get to play til tomorrow nite due to back to back xmas eve/ day family obligations.

Well, actually it's in Alpha not Beta, which means its still in a very early stage of testing basically.

I wrote a guide for new players specific to the DayZ SA Alpha which may help you, linked in May sig below.

Welcome to the Apocalypse!

hey same here, looking to group with some peeps too. my steam name is same as my forum name see ya ^^

Hey man. I added you I think, my Steam name is thenoblegamer.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thenoblegamer

I will add everyone when I get on. I doubt I get any time til tomorrow nite. I never been part of a alpha or beta. Only problems I noticed were falling thru stairs and zombies running thru walls to get me.

I can deal with those minor problems. When this game is polished it will be amazing.

I couldnt talk on my headset btw. I could hear the other guy who tried talking to me but he did not hear me. Its a turtlebeach I used on my xbox. Any clues how to test the mic?

I couldnt talk on my headset btw. I could hear the other guy who tried talking to me but he did not hear me. Its a turtlebeach I used on my xbox. Any clues how to test the mic?

I Had the x32, I had to connect an xbox controller to my pc, then connect the headset, months later I just bought a 7.1 surround sound razer headset, best thing ever