Sign in to follow this  
liamd321

Dayz MOD Taking Up All My CPU

I know this forum part is for day standalone but no one is using the dayz mod part any more and im sure people will see this more here then over there sorry.

Ok so i have been playing Dayz mod for like 4 months and had no problem with fps and things like that now today i have started the game and im getting 3 fps so i open my task manager and Arma 2 OA is taking all  my CPU and i have no clue what i have tryed looking and searching for previous post about this and nothing and again sorry for posting things about day MOD here 

Click Link For Image:http://s776.photobucket.com/user/liamd321/media/CPU_zpscc9b1c80.jpg.html?filters[user]=138620959&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

,zDrewiE

Edited by liamd321

I dont know why it worked before and not now? maybe you were playing a different version of the mod? maybe something changed drastically on your computer? maybe your computer is filthy and the cpu is over heating?

you want arma 2 using most of your CPU...its a CPU intensive game vs a GPU intensive game.

one of the biggest complains with arma 2 and even arma 3 and SA. so I suggest getting the most ghz out of your CPU with Overclock or buy a better CPU.

or maybe its none of that and some crazy ass fluke problem, restart computer, restore your windows to a state from a month ago that worked better, clean out inside of case, reseat cpu, re install arma 2 and all the mods, etc...

you know, common troubleshooting steps?

Thanks I will try some thing you suggested and see what happens