Tresterling100

DayZ DG Epoch Server Post! - AutoRefuel - IndestructableBases - Spawn gun - Domes - ETC

Welcome to the DayZ DG Epoch server posting

We have the addons below in our server!

- Auto Refuel

- Tow And Helicopter lift

​- Indestructible Bases

- Spawn gun

- 200 Vehicles

- Pay To Maintain Bases

- Custom Bases

- Deploy Bike/Gyro/Motorcycle

- Friendly and Active Admins

- No abuse

- Missions

We encourage you to come and try our server for yourself, you will never know if its fun or not if you don't try it!

IP : 69.39.239.142:3102

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post questions and glitches in the reply's section

If anyone has any suggestions be sure to let me know!

TurtleBeef - Ingame Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation Perks

- 5$ -- 2 Helicopters of choice

- 2$ -- Private Teamspeak Channel

- 7$ -- 2 Vehicles Of Choise

- 10$  -- All from the 5$ Package and a 2 Vehicles Of choice 

- 14$ (BUNDLE PACKAGE) -Private TS Channel- 4 Vehicles Of Choice- And 2 Armored SUV-

- 15$  -- Epoch Box (40 Of each Epoch building Supplys and 15 Breifcases) And Gun crate.

- 20$  -- 2 Helicopters Of Choice 3 Vehicles Of choice, Gun crate and Building supply crate

- 25$ -- 4 Helicopters Of choice and 4 Vehicles of choice (ANTI AIR) And 1 High Grade Military Crate

- 30$ -- 5 Vehicles of choice 6 Helicopters of choice and a gun crate

- 35$ -- All of the Perks in the 30$  Package plus 15 Chainsaws and 15 Breifcases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Spawn Loadouts

- 2$ ( AssultPack, 2 Beef, 2 Coke, Lee Enfield W/ 3 mags, Most Toolbelt Items)

- 5$ ( AlicePack, 2 Beef, 2 Coke, CZ550 W/ 3 mags, Most Toolbelt Items)

- 10$ (AlicePack, 2 Beef, 2 Coke, M4A1 W/ 4 mags, All Toolbelt Items)

- 15$ (CoyoteBag, 2 Beef, 2 MountainDew, DMR W/ 4 Mags, All Toolbelt Items, NVG's And RangeFinders)

- 20$ (LargeGunBag, 2 Beef, 2 MountainDew, L85A2 AWS Thermal W/ 5 mags, All toolbelt, NVG's And RangeFinder

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Admin Bases

- 30$ -- Silver Admin Base (Small) Plus 10 Vehicles of choice and 1 High Grade Military Crate

- 35$ -- Gold Admin Base (Medium) Plus 12 Vehicles of choice and 1 High Grade Military Crate

- 45$ -- Gold 10oz Admin Base (Large) Plus 15 Vehicles of choice and 2 High grade military Crates

Base addons

- 2$ HMMVV GPK [M2] US200px-Arma2_oa_hmmwv_m2.jpg

- 3$ T34 Tank 200px-Arma2_oa_t34.jpg

- 4$ Stryker ICV [M2] US200px-Arma2_oa_stryker_cv.jpg

- 5$ M1A1 TUSK200px-Arma2_oa_m1a1.jpg

- 6$ Any 3 Vehicles of choice

- 7$ Any 4 Vehicles of choice

All of these perks will be given just let an admin know.

+
To donate go into paypal. Click send money. Type in one of the Donor options And send it to (thepvpdonkey@gmail.com)
Pleas Email me after donating to let me know what package you are donating for! There is no REFUNDS Please also send me your Player UID.
Edited by Tresterling100
  • Like 1

I would like to see donation perks like self blood bag, spawn at base, resupply crates, donation only trader, base domes. Also a plot pole that is not worthless after dying and has less limits on items allowed to build. Combo locks and sledgehammer at trader too. A "fallen city" AI town or base would be great. DMR available somewhere and mission vehicles blowing up upon entry needs fixed.

Edited by Penashe

I would like to see donation perks like self blood bag, spawn at base, resupply crates, donation only trader, base domes. Also a plot pole that is not worthless after dying and has less limits on items allowed to build. Combo locks and sledgehammer at trader too. A "fallen city" AI town or base would be great. DMR available somewhere and mission vehicles blowing up upon entry needs fixed.

Penashe I will deffinatly look into More donation perks soon, and I like the idea of the "Fallen city" its just the programming takes alot of effort and its confusing, but i will defiantly look into it. I will add DMRs to the missions and im going to remove vehicles spawning at them so it doesnt cause the problem of exploding cars. For the combo locks and sledgehammers Ill add those in to for 3 10oz of gold each.

--TurtleBeef

Edited by Tresterling100

DONT JOIN THIS SERVER!!!! there are abusive admins, me and a friend were playing. Killed the admin Wolfy, He had 10 Breifcases of gold on him, then i killed his friend that was overlooking the NEAF and then suddenly mortars started falling from the sky. I survived the death from above, when I see a osprey fly over and crash into some trees. The admin wolfy jumped out and started killing me with the bottemless magazine. After putting a magazing of stanag from a L85 AWS and he keeps poundung rounds into my ass. I die, advertize my server calling out the abusive admin. Then i was banned. So TurtleBeef you need to check on your admins and make sure that they arn't absolute numskulls. DO NOT JOIN I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

-Baystata

• Like 1

DONT JOIN THIS SERVER!!!! there are abusive admins, me and a friend were playing. Killed the admin Wolfy, He had 10 Breifcases of gold on him, then i killed his friend that was overlooking the NEAF and then suddenly mortars started falling from the sky. I survived the death from above, when I see a osprey fly over and crash into some trees. The admin wolfy jumped out and started killing me with the bottemless magazine. After putting a magazing of stanag from a L85 AWS and he keeps poundung rounds into my ass. I die, advertize my server calling out the abusive admin. Then i was banned. So TurtleBeef you need to check on your admins and make sure that they arn't absolute numskulls. DO NOT JOIN I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

-Baystata

Bayasta first off, you were disrespecting the admins, second off wolfy did not kill you and honestly stop lying we treated you great and you repay us with this shit? And there are no mortars in arma 2 oa so honestly stop being a little shit and lying because you died and you cant except the fact. You called us shit admins because your heli fell through the ceiling of your base on server restart and we didn't do anything about it and that is clearly a Epoch bug.

Edited by Tresterling100

How about vehicle ammo in a trader or wholesaler? And new bandit camp spawns purchased vehicles inside sandbag nest. You should put an "admin donation" base on the coast so people can see what they get. And to counter the bike deploy bug, maybe spawn in with a bike or litter the spawn points with temp bike &/or mozzie ;)

Edited by Penashe

The fact that half your OP is "donation" packages is the main reason why ill never join this server... maybe focus on the gameplay of the server and less on making money...

The fact that half your OP is "donation" packages is the main reason why ill never join this server... maybe focus on the gameplay of the server and less on making money...

Congratulations i could give a shit less if you joined my server its my hobby and I dont need you on my server.