Sign in to follow this  
evilcoookie

The Solo experience/Some issues

Playing with friends is great. I do it quite a bit. However, for a game its a bit unfair and unrealistic to have mechanics which force you to wait around for a friend (if you want to live). Now i get that requiring another player to administer blood transfusions promotes co operative play, but there should be other options than food to boost blood count.

I would propose that you are able to use blood packs on yourself at half effectiveness. More specifically, you should have the option of using a blood pack on yourself to restore half of your missing blood. This factors in the difficulty of administering a blood transfusion on yourself while providing an option for solo play. As it is, if you drop below 5000 blood, (which reasonably happens with breaking legs, bleeding and knock out mechanics), you're basically screwed if you don't have bags full of food or a friend.

Additionally, its really hard to make random friends given the current communications in the game. So for the sake of the solo experience, please add a better way to restore blood alone.